[2.0.0] Kaom's Legacy : How to Cyclone - (30C Atziri Build - Indepth Guide for Beginners)

its so much fun =)

with mediocre gear (i pretty much just put on unused gear in my stash), a 4l on a belly, carnage heart (mostly for stats), alphas howl and a proper vaal axe i sent my lvl 64 into the easier 70/71 maps. i am very low on life thanks to carnage heart but its very doable and fast. gonna replace faster attacks with conc effect.

tooltip dps show me some 5k dps yet it takes only a few hits on mobs with a lot of life (magic brambling masses at a massive shrine took like 6 or 8) so the tooltip deeps cant be right XD

i think i deviated a lot from the skilltree. havent even taken any keynode yet, just damage/life nodes (and almost all resist nodes). once i get some proper gear together, it should be my bet toon for atz.

edit: switched some sockets on my lvl 86 infernal blow facebreaker and i am cycloning 5l with inc AOE - conc eff - melee damage - bm - cyclone. gems are between lvl 14 and lvl 18, no quality, and i can run up to 76 maps with most modifiers. tooltip is at 27k, clearspeed is fast to moderate. levelling gems and giving them quality should improve dps and thus survivability a lot. facebreakers hit much harder and faster than that axe i muust say.
Last edited by ab_ on Feb 20, 2015, 6:10:43 AM
Just did my first Atziri Attempt with my cyclone marauder today.
As i ripped him from BL i just advanced my gear little bit should be under 5ex in total.

Im not a experienced Atziri Farmer, it was my 3rd Atziri try ever and the first one as melee.
Did it with 5L Blood Magic/LGOH/Cyclone/ConcEff/MeleePhys died once at double Vaal and once at Atziri herself but always due to bad placement.
Gave it a 2nd try and was easily doable without dying :)

Really nice build !

Gear

PS @ ab_ get ur Vaal Axe some Weapon Range instead of AS works much better with this build
Last edited by Mormegil1337 on Mar 22, 2015, 10:29:06 AM
Thanks for the build Vincendra :)

Currently running it in HC for the 1mo league, trying hard not to RIP. Scary but very fun.
wings of entropy fits in this build?
Hi,i am really new to this game so i am kinda noobie,but i really like your guide and particularly this kind of build(love the cyclone thing) and my question is, how is this build for the beginners?i have no currency and might take a bit to get comfortable with the game and how things are done.Can this build run w/o i dunno some expensive things for start?
Ty and hf
hey, i was wondering if there would be any chance to use this build with legacy facebreaker, ups and downs regarding it.

thanks for a nice build!
"
xerox85 wrote:
hey, i was wondering if there would be any chance to use this build with legacy facebreaker, ups and downs regarding it.

thanks for a nice build!

Id rework the tree quite a bit for facebreakers. Also personally, I dont like the 4 base range compared to the 7 of a 2h axe.

"
Hi,i am really new to this game so i am kinda noobie,but i really like your guide and particularly this kind of build(love the cyclone thing) and my question is, how is this build for the beginners?i have no currency and might take a bit to get comfortable with the game and how things are done.Can this build run w/o i dunno some expensive things for start?
Ty and hf

Im pretty sure I included a budged version of the build. If you level to 65 and follow my instructions, you can start this build with 0 currency and without buying anything, pure SF.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
well ty,after reading it carefully many gaps have been filled :D,but i have a last question:for early gearing between armor-hp-resi what should i look most?And btw early into the game with what skills u leveled untill u got cyclone?
A big TY for your guide and responses
Last edited by heybrah on Apr 4, 2015, 11:52:49 AM
"
heybrah wrote:
well ty,after reading it carefully many gaps have been filled :D,but i have a last question:for early gearing between armor-hp-resi what should i look most?And btw early into the game with what skills u leveled untill u got cyclone?

Groundslam or static strike until you get cyclone on act 3 normal 1st quest. Armor is not really needed, since the CwDT - IC makes you phys immune long enough for hard hitters in general.

Go for HP and resis first, take the resi nodes in the tree if needed. You can regret ot of them at the end if you got some gear.If you got more questions, feel free to PM me in the forums (although it might take some days if I cant find time to log in).

Which league are you in btw?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Last edited by Vincendra on Apr 4, 2015, 5:43:22 PM
"
Vincendra wrote:
"
heybrah wrote:

Groundslam or static strike until you get cyclone on act 3 normal 1st quest. Armor is not really needed, since the CwDT - IC makes you phys immune long enough for hard hitters in general.

Go for HP and resis first, take the resi nodes in the tree if needed. You can regret ot of them at the end if you got some gear.If you got more questions, feel free to PM me in the forums (although it might take some days if I cant find time to log in).

Which league are you in btw?

The 1 month one bcs some friends where playing there and told me to join with them so if needed they could help me :P(Torment/Bloodline) xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info