Path of Exile: 2014 Retrospective

Was a bad year for me personaly. Despite all the bs i was confronted with at work a grp of 3 people broke my jaw 2 times.
But you should see the good side of bad, right? I had alot more time to play poe after i was out of hospital. Time is never wasted in poe.
Thanks for the great game, im really excited for act 4 and the new snow areas :D
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Thanks Chris and the team at GGG for an amazing 2014.

Cant wait to see in 2015 what 60% of the team have been working on for the past year. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Thank you
Thank you guys!happy new year!
Thanks for a great game, even though there have been mixed feelings about it.

Happy new year and all the best for the new season to you and all your team, not forgetting the other office staff either.

GG
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Thank you GGG for a great game that you guys provided. Really looking forward to the expansion thats coming soon. I can't wait.
Permanent Hardcore only.
Yesterday I caught myself on thinking how much was done in PoE, and concluded that now it's even better than Diablo (1, 2, 3... any, so far). It's incredible. Fantastic job, GGG, a warm thanks to you, guys, and Happy New Year! Long live and prosper!
Kreygasm
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Happy new year GGG team! Thanks for the great work and looking forward to awesome news in 2015 ^^
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Last edited by Entropher on Dec 31, 2014, 1:17:31 AM
"
We released two expansions - Sacrifice of the Vaal and Forsaken Masters and six new challenge leagues - Ambush, Invasion, Rampage, Beyond, Torment and Bloodlines.

Thank you GGG for delivering so much for so cheap!

PoE was my Most Played Game of 2014.

It's nice to company willing and able to put out so much quality content while maintaining actually free to play model.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info