Path of Exile: 2014 Retrospective

Happy new year GGG and every one. I play since open beta, and i still love the game. I cant wait to see act 4.

i wish you the best for 2015.
: ) would attend a fan meetup in Scotland : )
the best game ever, and I think next year is going to be its best year yet. Good times.
Thank you for great game. Cheers from Russia.
Yo Chris, it should be "我期待明年能夠花更多時間與你們相處" if you mean "I am looking forward hanging out with you guys more in next year" not "我期待著花更多的時間與你們明年!"

But really appreciate your effort !

Voe from Taiwan
Happy New Year from the Dirty South, USA!

Here's to a smashing 2015! I love you GGG!
Great game :3

Keep on going!
Thank you for the commitment in this game :D happy new year :D
The truth is Path of Exile is the game I've been looking for years to find. Yeah I did purchase a pet and some extra tabs. That's to return a little something for all the enjoyment I've had. Yep my first character crashed and burned big time. My current one is kicking booty and taking names. The graphics are grand and the skill tree mind blowing. I am having a riot! Keep up the good work guys, thanks and Happy New Year to you all!
Bestest game ever ... keep up the good work GGG :)

Been playing since OB and haven't taken a break yet. Love them apples tart & in a big bag. Just remember for all the sour & qq on the forums, there is tenfold sweet & anti-qq that doesn't post because they are busy actually playing the game.

Only thing I would like added for 2015 is a proper trade interface instead of having to use a 3rd party, but hey it works so steer the talent/$$ where it needs to go ...
BLAMT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info