Season Ten, Event 46: 40m Descent Champions

oops
"
boof wrote:
7 chaos on a weapon without any ipd roll. How is that even possible?
Naturally that left nothing to roll gear with.

welcome to my descent races
Late start, but decent enough gear and layouts to get me back to Inner 1, still hitting the Inner 1/2 wall with time. Do most melee just stay three below the zone level until stormy/Inner?

Gear:
Spoiler
Tried to flask rush past the last few areas of halls 3 to finish grav with 2 mins left, large packs of blue arcers in several consecutive rooms took care of that.

If only there were a way to know beforehand exactly where the exits were and what monsters were in every room.
IGN: KoTao
"
boof wrote:
7 chaos on a weapon without any ipd roll. How is that even possible?

it's normal for me, in this one didn't get weap upgrade since 20% ipd single dps roll woodsplitter until the very end.

no ms too.

this 2 fine pieces dropped 3min before the end.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
after dying in inner halls 1 with goldrim at #1 witch #5 overall last DC I apparently didn't suck this time

was my best DC run ever, first time hitting 27
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Jan 1, 2015, 8:53:18 PM
"
Fleshrocket wrote:
You charge at it, hit it a few times and back off in case you're shocked. Refill life, kill some skellies to refill flasks and repeat this whole process. Als a ranged char it is even easier...

Thanks. I forgot that being shocked makes you weaker to other attacks, and didn't think bout using the respawning weak mobs as flask refills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info