Account Security and Theft Policy - READ THIS

"
Eldyrus wrote:
How about this suggestion: If you get hacked and your items stolen, maybe you can get access to temporary non-tradable items and skill gems that expire after one month. That way it can give you a chance to do some farming and recover and it still will not affect the economy. Just a thought.

Why would someone need these items to farm? You can farm with random crap just fine. People get spoiled with high end gear and fail to remember that the game is still playable without it.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
Killipse wrote:
im pointing this toward a server side hack imo i believe your security was infiltrated more than mine because clearly i never recieved a email saying my password was changed.

No...just no, if it was server side do you realize just how many accounts would be compromised?...pretty much all of them, there wouldn't be one or 2 reports per week about getting "hacked" over the last few months there would be hundreds if not thousands.

I wouldn't waste my time and effort in compromising GGG security just to rob some low level players, I'd be going straight to AXN.

Sorry for your loss Killipse, if you want some gear I can help you out in Standard. I've not got anything awesome, but plenty to get you back on your feet.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
I wouldn't waste my time and effort in compromising GGG security just to rob some low level players, I'd be going straight to AXN.

If you have compromised the servers you could just create your own rares and blame some supporter/dev for all in the logs.
Hello, today I finished cleaning the malware from my PC and I had nothing, and as I explained in previous emails I only have a Steam account.
I explain again how I proceeded: I entered the game from Steam. then a sign appears in the game which has a very long text and only
I clicked agree and continue, I don't remember well but then I think I remember that I was wondering whether to link or enter from steam
and that's what I did, then it asks me for a new nickname which I put in and when I finally can access the game I no longer even have my characters
nor my stash. I just want to recover my account where I can invest money. which is the only account where he spent time playing.
I repeat that I only play from Steam
. Please I hope someone human reads this and tries to help me, I have all the information they ask for
even complete purchase history or videos showing my steam account. From already thank you very much.
The support people don't help me, I don't know how to sue this.
"
Hello, today I finished cleaning the malware from my PC and I had nothing, and as I explained in previous emails I only have a Steam account.
I explain again how I proceeded: I entered the game from Steam. then a sign appears in the game which has a very long text and only
I clicked agree and continue, I don't remember well but then I think I remember that I was wondering whether to link or enter from steam
and that's what I did, then it asks me for a new nickname which I put in and when I finally can access the game I no longer even have my characters
nor my stash. I just want to recover my account where I can invest money. which is the only account where he spent time playing.
I repeat that I only play from Steam
. Please I hope someone human reads this and tries to help me, I have all the information they ask for
even complete purchase history or videos showing my steam account. From already thank you very much.
The support people don't help me, I don't know how to sue this.

Hey Elwoat, if you have sent an email to us at support@grindinggear.com we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. I apologise for any delays in the meantime.
Please just lock thread that more than 5 years old (or may be 3 or 1...)

Nerco a decade old thread for what?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Still relevant tho, and it was a nice trip down memory lane to when GGG communicated with us.
merge the endgames like you said you would Chris.
Innocence forgives you
"
merge the endgames like you said you would Chris.

This would only work if they go back the the original Patch 4.0 (POE 2) idea from 2019.

Also:

Nice necro. Should be a new record.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
This is a little ironic coming from a game that really pushes players to rely so heavily on 3rd party content to exist. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info