1.3.0h Patch Notes

"
i just want cuthroat league already, i have no reason to play as i have conquered the game and max lvls and done over 50 odd builds that its now boring, plz give us cuthroat

lol
"
jerry18 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.3.0h
  • PvP-only characters are now able to travel to other players' hideouts so that they can play in party events.

And what about travel to Sarn Arena with PvP-only characters? Still unavailable?

^ really important
Maps only? Well, better than nothing, though making them more likely to possess rather than run around would be better...
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Fixed a bug that caused race characters to not migrate automatically after an event finished.

Still have several unmigrated characters from previous races. ='[.]'=

ETA: N/M. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Dec 29, 2014, 12:04:42 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.3.0h
  • Tormented Spirits are now more common in end-game Maps.

I thought they were rather common as was. What was the reason for this change?
Just curious. Gonna be fun to hunt for those spirits :D

If you thought they were common, your RNG was strong.

They were nowhere near common. Common would be 1 every map. Most people agree it was far less common than that.

It should be 1 min per map and an avg of 2 per map.
"
jaredh wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.3.0h

If you thought they were common, your RNG was strong.

They were nowhere near common. Common would be 1 every map. Most people agree it was far less common than that.

It should be 1 min per map and an avg of 2 per map.

and while your'e doing that you might as well make a Shavs (legacy mind you) drop every two maps.
"
Tormented Spirits are now more common in end-game Maps.

A needed change.

Thx for the fast reaction to community feedback even over the holidays :D

Cool!! Try to fix the delay of strongboxes too :)
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.3.0h

not rly, and even after the buff the spawnrate is too low .. 5 maps later .. 0 spirits
go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your TV, play PoE, follow fashion,
act normal, obey the law ... and repeat after me: I AM FREE.
yeah

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info