i got'm brod'r :D i got'M!

:D
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
@Slaander its a different payout :S
gues GGG's is wrong and yours must be correct :( :(
Last edited by ViceKing04 on Dec 30, 2014, 5:36:23 AM
"
ViceKing04 wrote:
I DID NOT GET ANY POINTS FOR KILLING BRUTUS!

Me too. . .

lame
Started very late (again) but got a few points so all good. RNG screwing with me once again as I'm playing my go-to trapper character and this drops in the Prison for me:

But it has one socket and the colour is no good for my gems. Damn it :)

Still, got some nice wands straight from the vendor which makes a nice change, and cheap!

No corrupted zones this time and took it pretty cruisy to get past Brutus in about 30 mins. No MS boots didn't help. Level 11 is fine with me although I really need to keep track of the time and do a full race to take advantage of some good RNG.

>Lv 24
>53rd Ladder
>9th Duelist
>Solo

Ugh, biggest mistake of the season.

I rolled a ranged Duelist for a change since I was running solo. Had an AMAZING gear set by the time I got to Forest Encampment, 4% mana leech in total. Initial plan was to go to Crypt 1/2 and farm for the whole race. I did about 4 laps of Crypt 1 until lv19. Compared to the Brutal race that was on just now, everyting was so easy that I decided to "rush" the rest of Act 2 and farm Sarn...

Big mistake.

I forgot how ranged have to leg it manually without leapslam. Even with 2 Quicksilvers I arrived at Sarn with only 8 minutes left. Barely enough to hit 24; had I stayed in Crypt 2 I would have hit easily hit 26+ with my gear and been 4th or 5th.

Ah well, didn't die.

Yeah a demi
killed Brutus and stopped, pls remove undocumented points.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
lvl 14 and killed brutus, should have gotten 8 points but only have 4 :S the rewards are not correct
great :S now they corrected their discription 4 hours after the race and after misleading us first..
be a good sports man GGG and give us the 3 points as you have told :)
guys click TAB in game and there you have short description what the race is about, it told what it was.

Yeah GGG made a mistake in description vs name of the race here on thread. Be smart pls, don't be fooled by one mistake.

I won 2 raffles this race, it must be because many guys stopped after Brute :P

aaawwww
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Last edited by Lordemore on Dec 30, 2014, 12:28:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info