Alternate Atziri's Mirror

"
ggnorekthx wrote:
Yeah… try 100 Eternals maybe.

This thing is worth 10 mirrors max.

Joke of the year.

jelly of the year
lol 100 Mirrors... how did you even come up with that price?
You are, of course, free to price any item you own the way you see fit. However, and this is a big bump in the road: There is a limit to how much people will over-pay for things. You wouldn't buy a jug of milk for 150$ would you? As a matter of fact, I'm now wondering how you'd react to seeing that jug on sale at that price. My guess is, you'd feel the same we do about this thread.

This reminds me a lot of another post I came across a few months back. This one written by Laakerimies. In his thread he goes on trying to sell a Mjölner for 10 mirrors and a non-Legacy Kaom's for 200 exalts. The man even has a 5L Carcass up for 50 exalts. And guess what? They've been up for grabs since August without a single sale.

So, not to jump on the bandwagon here but... If you seriously want to sell this item for maximum value, I'd say you over-shot it. You might get extremely lucky and find a buyer. Who knows? Point is: in the meantime, this is the kind of post you're likely to get. Non-offers. Just people going "Huh?? W... T... F.". And that's fine. If you're free to over-price items, we're free to comment on it. Best of luck, in any case.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
Np I can b/o for 100 Atziri's Mirrors ty
IGN: WhyTheRainbowstrides
bragging with a pretty lame skin aint cool ;D
Wan'na kill me? Do it faster!
For hes defense, these go for couple thousand exalteds in SoftCore BUT 100 Mirrors is a big overkill.
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS
Hi, I offer 1500 SC exalts
"
Kid_Galahad wrote:
You are, of course, free to price any item you own the way you see fit. However, and this is a big bump in the road: There is a limit to how much people will over-pay for things. You wouldn't buy a jug of milk for 150$ would you? As a matter of fact, I'm now wondering how you'd react to seeing that jug on sale at that price. My guess is, you'd feel the same we do about this thread.

This reminds me a lot of another post I came across a few months back. This one written by Laakerimies. In his thread he goes on trying to sell a Mjölner for 10 mirrors and a non-Legacy Kaom's for 200 exalts. The man even has a 5L Carcass up for 50 exalts. And guess what? They've been up for grabs since August without a single sale.

So, not to jump on the bandwagon here but... If you seriously want to sell this item for maximum value, I'd say you over-shot it. You might get extremely lucky and find a buyer. Who knows? Point is: in the meantime, this is the kind of post you're likely to get. Non-offers. Just people going "Huh?? W... T... F.". And that's fine. If you're free to over-price items, we're free to comment on it. Best of luck, in any case.

This example can't be applied here, Imagine there is 24 jugs of milk and 100s of thousands families that are thirsty for milk. Knowing that there won't be milk produced ever again.. at some point one of those families would pay a lot to get that milk...
IGN is Lightwoods. Twitch.tv/woodspoe
Not even verified good jerb
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D    MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O              Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info