6v6 CTF is awesome.

Much better than 1v1, there's strategy involved and it's far more enjoyable.

Counterplay vs counterplay rather than X beat Y beat Z beat X
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
I wish I could share the same experience. Have had some funny moments but, people usually have crashed or the other team wins from a massive gear difference. Once more teams can queue though there may be some more balanced matches that I can participate in.

ooooo, i was referring to LLD for the most part. I think HLD is very bad.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
ooooo, i was referring to LLD for the most part. I think HLD is very bad.

Ahh k, to be honest I haven't been able to get into that for lld. Looking forward to it. :)
HLD is great, mainly because people can pretty much not kill me

The 2 events that were yesterday were all fun if you ask me atleast

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Dec 26, 2014, 3:05:24 PM
Great if you spent thousands of Ex on gear. Not great if you don't. Shit PvP system is shit.
"
Skyforth wrote:
Great if you spent thousands of Ex on gear. Not great if you don't. Shit PvP system is shit.

Tree/build/skill > gear

GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

Tree/build/skill > gear

Gear>build=tree>nothing.

No skill involved.
well you can say that there is no skill involved at all but in evenly matched...matchups skill is all that decides victor (for the most part.) Sure much better gear = rofl stomp. But equal gear makes you position and build execution a lot more important and is one of the most exciting things about pvp as you actually get a proper challenge.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Yep, and the only problem with that is the gear system in an ARPG will never allow that. I don't think skill will give any advantage, but rather knowledge will. Knowing when to do something, or why to do something will benefit you. Skill is a lose term, which IMO does not apply to PoE pvp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info