Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
WILDTRAK wrote:
anyone here i can follow his end gear setup ?
Never see enki update his gear setup for long time

you can check my character
The only upgrades that I can make is 3-wrath watcher's eye and double corrupted +1lvl gems and +2lvl duration gems inpulsa's, each worth like 2-4 mirrors
Or maybe double corrupted daggers with spell damage or lightning damage to spells implicit. I tried to do that on tier 3 corruption altar, both daggers got destroyed :) And it's so hard to get lvl 3 corruption altar =\
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 19, 2019, 2:09:36 AM
could someone help me what to upgrade please i'm on standard
"
Movement: If Lightning Warp didn't require a 4L setup in order to be viable, I'd be right there with you. Others may disagree, but I find I'm much better off never getting in melee range to proc Fortify, and it's only there for an "oops" moment when I dashed in too close. LW requires movement speed to scale effectively, and WB or LS do not. Also, if you have LW, FD serves no purpose.

I've played a little bit of poet's pen and I love the Lighting warp. Whirling blades kinda has a clunky feel for me, i don't know why, but it just doesn't suit me.

So, why do you say LW needs a 4 gem setup, when on poet's pen builds it is with a 3 gem setup on the poet's pen.

Could you give me more info on this, because I really like this build a lot and I only have problem with the way I move around. Since I am a noob, playing like 2 weeks or so, I am not sure i can figure out the downsides to using WB instead of LW, and I really want to fit in LW in a way, even tho i might lose something in return.

Thanks a lot :D
Item Level: 86
--------
50% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
Adds 9 to 109 Lightning Damage to Spells
Gain 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Damage Penetrates 9% Elemental Resistances

Thats what it looks like after regaling. Should I just slam multimod or annul that flat dmg?
Last edited by hustawka2 on Jan 19, 2019, 6:16:38 AM
"
hustawka2 wrote:
--------
--------
Thats what it looks like after regaling. Should I just slam multimod or annul that flat dmg?

why would you ever annul it? To craft the same lightning damage again after?
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
hustawka2 wrote:
--------
--------

why would you ever annul it? To craft the same lightning damage again after?

Wait thats the wrong one I copied.

Gain 19% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage

Thats what I have right now on the one I craft. Should I just wipe it and go for ele as chaos?
"
hustawka2 wrote:

Thats what I have right now on the one I craft. Should I just wipe it and go for ele as chaos?

I would just scour it tbh
You can fully replace penetration with crafted 7% double damage, but you can't replace 20% extra chaos with crafted 11% extra chaos
But the final decision is up to you

It's really surprises me how people are still wasting thousands of alterations to get that penetration mod, for what reason?
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 19, 2019, 6:44:33 AM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
hustawka2 wrote:

I would just scour it tbh
You can fully replace penetration with crafted 7% double damage, but you can't replace 20% extra chaos with crafted 11% extra chaos
But the final decision is up to you

It's really surprises me how people are still wasting thousands of alterations to get that penetration mod, for what reason?

That was just the base that I bought, With flat lightning and ele penetration so I tried my luck with regaling to get extra chaos.

I'm still searching for higher lvl spell/chaos combo craft(its lvl 2 now :/) but thats what I got so far and that alone with some random second dagger has higher dps than my mace setup :D
Hypnotic Bane
Sai
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
Adds 4 to 109 Lightning Damage to Spells
17% increased Cast Speed

This is a example, how a well written build guide should look like, thank you kindly.
"
"
Timeca wrote:
Realize can you please explain me again the need of 150% shock? I am sitting right now on 132%.
"
Beacon of Ruin (Merciless): Gives our shocks a minimum damage increase of 20% and enables us to chill with any cold damage by atleast 10%, which both get multiplied by their respective ailment effect modifiers. To reach the maximum 50% shock damage increase we need 150% shock effect, with less you can calculate your final shock damage increase with this formula:
damage * (1 + (0.2 * (1 + shock effect))) = final damage

Try reading the guide

Thank you for pointing it out for me once more...I really must have overread this part :) Sorry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info