Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Is there any benefit/downside to running this on a Templar?
I'm softcore btw :)
Just to add to the whole Cold Penetration discussion: I run No Reg Maps with just Warlords Mark and Lavianga's Spirit (optionally I replace my Quicksilver Flask with a second mana flask) and it works just fine. Never even thought about switching in Mana Leech!
Hi, thx for your build but i have a question.

I don't understand with curse on hit link with the curse, i have tried it but never the curse go on the monster;

Thanks

Good game
Streaming this build now on Talisman league, low budget level 79 mapping. I've been using this build for two leagues now, very fun.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
@zeels90 & Isdp & OhhPaige: Thanks all, it's feedback like this that motivates me to keep this build updated all the time!

@DarkRogue_3: Yes, i'm pretty disappointed with Ice Bite too. There's simply better ways to generate frenzy charges with most builds it's targeted at (noncrit freeze builds).

@Heltgalen: You'll miss 2.5% crit, which is noticeable in the long run. If you plan to play this build for a longer time, i'd recommend to save up for the 20 regrets to change bandit.

@Vaaroth: It's with power/frenzy charges and vaal haste.

@DifferenceEngine: I wouldn't take the witch starter nodes, since you get similar nodes from shadow start.

@TheMisc: You won't be able to take the witch start mana regen node, but that's about it. With atleast some half decent mana regen on gear you can still reach 200+ mana/s.

@BundesHeinz: I'm a bit torn in this regard. The "new" mana flasks are pretty good and have lots of charges, but could possibly still run out in extreme situations. Both ways work, but it wasn't the only reason for us to run cold pen anyway.

@Mystrielle: Do you have a Call of the Brotherhood, or alternatively Three Dragons? Either is required to make the curse proccing reliably work.
twitch.tv/enki91
what would be the best gem to replace empower on 6L? added lightning? i cant afford empower lvl 3+ right now. im having a blast clearing maps using innervate tho
@Enki
Ah alrighty that explains it. My TT is like 21k with nothing up. With everything up I'm not sure how high it goes haha. I have to get my hands on one of them fancy empowers.

@namkro I use life leech, but if you want more clear speed the only red gem I can think of for spells would be iron will.
"
Enki91 wrote:

@Merneith: Vaal Storm Call is just additive damage to Arc for single targets, but often enough to kill the boss on its own. I've tried almost all other spells for single target, and nothing was really worth it. Only setups that had a higher boss killspeed than just arcing was Vaal Storm Call + Arc and Flame Totem + Arc, with the former being the fastest of all.

Arc totem isn't worth it, it just slows you down for nothing.

OK, thanks for your advice. Speaking of Flame Totem, I got lucky and found a unique Night's Hold Talisman -http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Night's_Hold

+2 to Level of Socketed Gems
Socketed Gems are Supported by level 10 Added Chaos Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by level 10 Blind
Socketed Gems are Supported by level 10 Cast When Stunned

which has a red socket. Long term, I'm sure I'll need to swap it for a necklace w/ resists, but for the moment, using this with a leveled Flame Totem is pretty funny.

I'm enjoying this build, so far.
"
Enki91 wrote:
@BundesHeinz: I'm a bit torn in this regard. The "new" mana flasks are pretty good and have lots of charges, but could possibly still run out in extreme situations. Both ways work, but it wasn't the only reason for us to run cold pen anyway.

That could be true in this new version of the build. As I said; I still use dual curse (because it's just way too cool) and Poacher's Mark really helps a lot with your mana Flasks not running out.

Btw: since I've switched Life Leech for Empower I had one or two of screen deaths to reflect, where I just unluckily (or luckily?) critted myself to death. Now I'm actually thinking of getting a pair of Atziri's Acuity. Do you think that they would help a lot with reflect, or even solve it entirely or is it a waste of money and will just make me lose dps?
I've never used Acuity before, so I pretty much am clueless^^

Also, I will frantically try to get my hands on those new boots an let you guys know how that works!
@Enki91

I'm fairly new to POE and just started the hardcore league as Witch.

Just wondering if I should go for the mana/life, heart of soul and practical application nodes first (right side of occultist dominion) or go straight into flat stats then quick recovery and regen nodes on the left and just pick up the other ones later on. I'm just not sure on the timings for the nodes.

Many thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info