Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Tamino1701 wrote:
Just to be sure, before spending exalts, but this is the base for the dagger crafting, right (ilevel 86)?

very good dagger
multicraft it and put your golems and flame dash gems in it for faster resummoning and movement
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 4, 2019, 11:57:45 PM
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
Tamino1701 wrote:
Just to be sure, before spending exalts, but this is the base for the dagger crafting, right (ilevel 86)?

very good dagger
multicraft it and put your golems and flame dash gems in it for faster resummoning and movement

Nice, thanks! I hit the jackpot on that one, spent less than 500 alts, only one annul!
Is there any weapon upgrade i could make that would increase my dps without having to spend the currency right now to craft 2 ilvl85 shaped daggers? That is most certainly my next upgrade but first id like to buy the watcher's eye, and maybe 6L my inpulsas, but i dno i might go for end game daggers before that.

For now, was hoping i could find some sort of dps upgrade in the meantime for maybe under 100c. Buy those, save up 3ex for watchers, then buy 2 daggers which looks like another 4ex for bases. Currently at 46.8k in game tooltip dps.
Is anybody able to tell me how I might fix my problem of being so squishy? I'm currently 89 and I feel like I'm getting one shot by a lot of things. Having trouble with certain bosses after about t11 and I find myself dying a lot. I'm not sure if this is just the fact that this is my first time through the game or if I'm doing something wrong with my build. I believed that my 4300 hp and 670 es would be enough for most content, but I must have been wrong. I hope somebody can help me find out what I should be moving towards next. Thanks for any help.

POB:
https://pastebin.com/7qcxjUbz

Items:

"
Morganathon wrote:
Is anybody able to tell me how I might fix my problem of being so squishy? I'm currently 89 and I feel like I'm getting one shot by a lot of things. Having trouble with certain bosses after about t11 and I find myself dying a lot. I'm not sure if this is just the fact that this is my first time through the game or if I'm doing something wrong with my build. I believed that my 4300 hp and 670 es would be enough for most content, but I must have been wrong. I hope somebody can help me find out what I should be moving towards next. Thanks for any help.
POB:
https://pastebin.com/7qcxjUbz

zero HP on jewels. All that "minions deal # additional *** damage" doesn't do anything even with spiritual aid node, it's not "increases". You stacked all your resistances on jewels, it's just not good to exchange HP for res, you should try to get more resistances on your other gear in the future upgrades.
Get all flasks, that are recommended in the guide
Get essence worm ring with wrath in it. Kill your enemies before they can kill you :)
Bubonic trail boots are not great. Again, low HP, no res
Very low life on amulet. only 60 life on gloves, only 73 life on helmet.

I don't wanna judge your loreweave choice, you can keep it. But inpulsa's is just up better for this build.
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 5, 2019, 1:30:53 AM
Ive tried looking at blg_RealiZe character but i dno if im just retarded but clicking on the character doesn't do anything?

Im fine on dps for low red maps with my shitty weapons except for syndicate. Id like to try out lightning spire, i loved it in my arc trap during flashback. I just dont know what to drop, etc?
Last edited by rvaHammer on Jan 5, 2019, 2:37:19 AM
I want to switch to inpulsa's but I managed to 6l this loreweave on accident and I've had these survival problems so I figured that switching out the resists and hp wouldn't be the best choice until I can figure out my problem. Do you have any numbers in mind that I should aim for as far as hp on each jewel and gloves/amulet/helmet? And should I be looking for rare boots instead? I was lured in by the big damage that I'm getting from the abyssal jewel types, but if I'd be better off without the bubonic then I suppose I should switch. Trading survival for 40% probably isn't a good choice in hindsight.
I just crafted a pretty good helmet :D

Fossil crafted life + res + -9% lightning res
Slamed exalt for prefix the first time - got trash mod. Successfully annuled trash mod, slamed ex again - lightning damage to spells :O

p.s. Bought a pretty good belt too
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 5, 2019, 2:11:44 AM
"
Morganathon wrote:
I want to switch to inpulsa's but I managed to 6l this loreweave on accident and I've had these survival problems so I figured that switching out the resists and hp wouldn't be the best choice until I can figure out my problem. Do you have any numbers in mind that I should aim for as far as hp on each jewel and gloves/amulet/helmet? And should I be looking for rare boots instead? I was lured in by the big damage that I'm getting from the abyssal jewel types, but if I'd be better off without the bubonic then I suppose I should switch. Trading survival for 40% probably isn't a good choice in hindsight.

90+ HP on a helmet, 80-90+ on boots and gloves (better 100+ HP or HP + strenght), 60-70+ HP on ring and amulet.
Preferably 40-50 HP on abyss jewels or 6-7% HP on a regular jewels
Need some help on how to go about crafting on this:

Rarity: Rare
Brood Slicer
Slaughter Knife
--------
Dagger
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 12-103 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.30%
Attacks per Second: 1.40
Weapon Range: 8
--------
Requirements:
Level: 66
Dex: 81
Int: 117
--------
Sockets: G-B-B
--------
Item Level: 86
--------
30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
--------
Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
48% increased Spell Damage
Adds 8 to 112 Lightning Damage to Spells
Gain 6% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
--------
Shaper Item
--------

I'm thinking Double Damage, Cast Speed with Arcane Surge and Non-Chaos damage as extra chaos damage.

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info