Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
illuminate89 wrote:
Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone replying on this thread. Amazing feedback and great guide!

I finally bought my 6l inpulsa tonight for 7ex (GG all my currency). Anyone let me know what would be best to next go for?

Crafting my own daggers is I think the right step for offense but my defender is considerably lacking so any pointers or tips would be great!?

Any tips??

Try to annul the crit for multimod or is it good as is?
"
white0ut wrote:
Hi all, another advice seeker.

Have taken down Shaper and Elder a couple times, my next goal is Uber elder. I have recently added in the trap setup and it just melts bosses, seems to make the fights much safer too. Thanks @blg_realize!

I know for one, I need to adjust resists and get Kaom's roots.

So my question is what else can I do to improve my gear, setup, passive tree, etc... I am thinking everything at this point is going to be a bit pricey though. Have about 7ex to work with. Thanks!

PoB: https://pastebin.com/n3dtVdDu

Your left dagger has wrong lightning damage craft. It should be to spells like the right one. Apart from that you are geared enough for uber elder, will just come down to movement and keeping cool.
Last edited by warrri on Jan 4, 2019, 10:01:56 PM
"
white0ut wrote:

Have taken down Shaper and Elder a couple times, my next goal is Uber elder. I have recently added in the trap setup and it just melts bosses, seems to make the fights much safer too. Thanks @blg_realize!

So my question is what else can I do to improve my gear, setup, passive tree, etc... I am thinking everything at this point is going to be a bit pricey though. Thanks!

get perfectly rolled wise oak and atziri's promise flasks, it's not expensive
You can find a better rare ring (with more damage on it) and maybe a better jewels.

But probably just start saving money for +1 lvl gems corrupted inpulsa's (with lvl 4 empower instead of added lightning damage). It's like 30-50 ex depends on the rolls

"
illuminate89 wrote:
Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone replying on this thread. Amazing feedback and great guide!
Any tips??

Craft daggers. Every crafted dagger is like +30% more DPS for you. The faster you kill your enemies - the less chances to die :)
Why do you have carefull planning jewel in your tree? You have enough dexterity without it

"
skake wrote:

Try to annul the crit for multimod or is it good as is?

I would say annul. Depends on your budget really
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Jan 4, 2019, 10:10:29 PM
"
warrri wrote:

Your left dagger has wrong lightning damage craft. It should be to spells like the right one. Apart from that you are geared enough for uber elder, will just come down to movement and keeping cool.

Yeah, I screwed up on my first one =(
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
"
white0ut wrote:

So my question is what else can I do to improve my gear, setup, passive tree, etc... I am thinking everything at this point is going to be a bit pricey though. Thanks!

get perfectly rolled wise oak and atziri's promise flasks, it's not expensive
You can find a better rare ring (with more damage on it) and maybe a better jewels.

But probably just start saving money for +1 lvl gems corrupted inpulsa's (with lvl 4 empower instead of added lightning damage). It's like 30-50 ex depends on the rolls

Cool, thanks. I will look into the ring/jewels and get some perfectly rolled flasks. Will start saving for a +1 inpulsa's as well... 1/4 of the way there to a mid tier one!
whos character can I look at to see the new shenanigans everyone is running now with both either the trap set up. or the trigger socketed skill craft on weapon. and using storm brand there?

or what is the optimal set up now?
"
white0ut wrote:
Spoiler

So my question is what else can I do to improve my gear, setup, passive tree, etc... I am thinking everything at this point is going to be a bit pricey though. Have about 7ex to work with. Thanks!

Swap gem groupings between your helm and boots. You don’t want to loose Lightning Spire setup with Kaom’s Roots. Also something I haven’t done yet, but I’m pretty sure you can craft your flasks.
Just to be sure, before spending exalts, but this is the base for the dagger crafting, right (ilevel 86)?

Last edited by Tamino1701 on Jan 4, 2019, 11:22:39 PM
"
white0ut wrote:

Hi!
Hey, would you be so great and help me choose good weapons? I have no idea how to craft them like urs, im squishy and dont feel power in my trash weapons, need some help, thanks!
Last edited by CashD on Jan 5, 2019, 2:30:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info