Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

new to this build. what level should i start using arc? ive been playing the new league and arc feel so weak at level 40 currently using it with fc, lightning pen and hot..
"
namkro wrote:
new to this build. what level should i start using arc? ive been playing the new league and arc feel so weak at level 40 currently using it with fc, lightning pen and hot..

take out lightning pen. put in spell echo
"
namkro wrote:

you have herald of thunder linked? because it doesn't need to be linked with arc. your setup right now is just arc + faster casting, which is incredibly bad. you should atleast have a 4 link by now. if your crit gear is non-existent you could consider arc - spell echo - controlled destruction - faster casting. check out the npc vendors for a 4 link chest or at the very least a 3 link. use the poe wiki to find where to buy the skills. if you have somewhat decent crit gear then don't use controlled destruction.

you should probably also have another damaging ~3 link spell you can use. Vaal Storm Call is used by the OP if you have an alch or a chaos and can use poe.trade. otherwise i recommend some cheap/easy thing like flame totem from the vendor in the meantime.
Last edited by goldnugget on Dec 12, 2015, 10:05:10 AM
Before i reset my skill tree i would also like to know what is now stoping us one shoting ourselves?

before i allways had to have flasks up to have light res at 89% i think, and even than i killed myself many times

now i really don't see what is protecting us?

i still think vaal pact (which costs us only 4 nodes) should be part of this guide because it's almost impossible to die with it
"
DarkRogue_3 wrote:
I've got a couple questions on some of the decisions you made
[...]
Sorry for the barrage of questions when you're no doubt busy, but I'm really interested in seeing the reasoning and theory behind the node choices; I would like to see how I can adapt it to my play style, especially since I felt the 2.0 build was very solid as it was.

I have simillar concerns. Also Iam curious why you dropped double curse cluster.
Waiting for a rewrited guide (I am a guy like me who is self-found and have rather budged gear) to read why you hvae changed your build.
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Mind telling me how you would keep your life up with 2 void's and without life leech? :/
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
DarkRogue_3 wrote:
I've got a couple questions on some of the decisions you made
[...]
Sorry for the barrage of questions when you're no doubt busy, but I'm really interested in seeing the reasoning and theory behind the node choices; I would like to see how I can adapt it to my play style, especially since I felt the 2.0 build was very solid as it was.

I have simillar concerns. Also Iam curious why you dropped double curse cluster.
Waiting for a rewrited guide (I am a guy like me who is self-found and have rather budged gear) to read why you hvae changed your build.

From what I've played with the build, the loss of double curse is warranted as we are generating frenzy charges through blood rage rather than poachers mark and our HoT/HoI is spreading warlord's mark to help offset the degeneration of blood rage, as well as the lightning/cold leech on your wands adding to the leech. If we're taking too much damage, instead of doing warlords mark enfeeble we now just apply enfeeble and cast immortal call to be immune to phys damage. Since we're generating endurance charges through our curse on hit we should have enough endurance charges to make a pretty long lasting immortal call, allowing you to get away and regen your life.

This is just how I interpret it and play the build though.
"
ne0xin wrote:
Mind telling me how you would keep your life up with 2 void's and without life leech? :/

i think there is 3% life leech from the tree
"
memberx wrote:
"
ne0xin wrote:

Huh? Did I miss something?
"
ne0xin wrote:
"
memberx wrote:
"
ne0xin wrote:

Huh? Did I miss something?

my mistake, we have 3% life reg per sec

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info