Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

is there a pastebin for dummies on this like https://pastebin.com/loleie ?
So I'm starting to hit survivability (or maybe just slow damage?) in about T14 maps, with T13 bosses being iffy.

I'm not sure how to do the neat copy/paste of all my items into the thread, but here's the link to my profile:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kirian42/characters

Kirienna, only character in the Delve league. Happy to hear anyone's thoughts. Say I have a 2ex budget currently.

----

Quick edit to say a big thanks to Enki for this build! It's been quite a ride.
Last edited by Kirian42 on Oct 17, 2018, 7:40:15 PM
Interesting build, I might start a new witch and compare it with my crit based Inquisitor arc with dual void battery which I found it has plenty of dps but lack of defense even with 5.4k life and 1.6-1.8k mana from MoM. For those who played this build, how tanky is this build? From POB Ahn shield's onslaught is small increase in DPS (and it's use up 2 jewel slot), is it because of the MS bonus and max resist?

Some questions for Enki or those who knows.

- Shaper desolation, since it chill and shock for interval of 4s each. Isn't this when it hit chill, hypothomia gem kicks in, but you only get 5% crit chance (let say around that) and you wont shock to increase the dps? vice versa, when it land on shock for 4s, hypothermia lose its function hence it's an effect 5L unless you land a chill (non crit) or a crit with a cold damage? Is this correct?
Edit: I forgot the default shock chance from gem and other mean. Total hit around 48%+ in POB.

- Can multiple ailment land on a mob? I have ask on global some say it can and some say it can only land one (either chill/freeze, shock or ignite).

- Any one using the new unique Crown of the Tyrant? Looks compariable to a high end fossil craft helmet.

- I know inpulsa is important for clear, but has anyone think of use loreweave and drop ahn's shield for other item? Arc chaining already provide decent clear speed and loreweave has better single target damage plus bit more armour too.

- I used some guy's POB and change to inquisitor, same item, it has alot more dps, any one know why? https://pastebin.com/NVyB11jb
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Last edited by Ukanta on Oct 17, 2018, 8:01:04 PM
"
Ukanta wrote:
Interesting build, I might start a new witch and compare it with my crit based Inquisitor arc with dual void battery which I found it has plenty of dps but lack of defense even with 5.4k life and 1.6-1.8k mana from MoM. For those who played this build, how tanky is this build? From POB Ahn shield's onslaught is small increase in DPS (and it's use up 2 jewel slot), is it because of the MS bonus and max resist?
- I know inpulsa is important for clear, but has anyone think of use loreweave and drop ahn's shield for other item? Arc chaining already provide decent clear speed and loreweave has better single target damage plus bit more armour too.

This build is not tanky, you can't just facetank t16 corrupted minotaur or something like that. But I can't call it squishy ether because Ahn's shield and paragon of calamity defensive bonuses. With my gear I can facetank uber elder's guardians too.
Permanent onslaught from two fragility jewels is pretty strong. It gives me 7.4% dps (wich is about as much as a 3-4ex abyss jewels would give). Plus movement speed. And the most important - +3% of max elemental resistances from Ahn's shield - it's a lot more than you think (it's about 12% less incoming elemental damage).
And i don't think loreweave gives you more single target damage because of effect of shock from inpulsa's. PoB can't count effect of shock, sadly. But it gives a lot of damage and you can't really refill 30-40% shock effect loss with other items. You can find the formula for shock effect somewhere in this guide.

"
Bodomi wrote:
Hello again!
I've made some further improvements to my gear and I was wondering if you could please look over it and maybe offer some advice for upgrades, again?

Looking at your gear, the next major upgrade for you is +1 lvl of socketed gems corrupted inpulsa's + lvl 4 empower. Or double/triple wrath watcher's eye with mana leech and lightning penetration.
Stygian vise can be replaced too with something like that
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Oct 17, 2018, 9:23:39 PM
"
Kirian42 wrote:
So I'm starting to hit survivability (or maybe just slow damage?) in about T14 maps, with T13 bosses being iffy.

I'm not sure how to do the neat copy/paste of all my items into the thread, but here's the link to my profile:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kirian42/characters

Kirienna, only character in the Delve league. Happy to hear anyone's thoughts. Say I have a 2ex budget currently....

Do you have a Watcher's Eye with Mana Leech during Wrath support? If not, that'd probably be a nice boost.

You don't have any damage affixes on your amulet and your other ring. It's not easy to balance resists, I know, but every little bit you can get there can make a huge difference, especially on your amulet.

You have no enchants on helm, boots or gloves.

You should focus on getting some Elder Gloves and Helm, first, and rebalance your resists accordingly. Follow Enki's gear guide to figure out which affixes you want/need. Your boots are nice, but you'll eventually want to upgrade them to Elder boots, too.

The goals in these three slots, helm, boots and gloves, are to rebalance your resists as much as you possibly can to be carried in those slots as much as possible so you can then devote more affixes on your amulet and remaining ring to damage affixes. Also, try to rebalance so that you can put +flask duration on your belt instead of stacking another resist there.

With "Delve," the ability to create gear with a higher probability of certain affixes, you'll have a relatively easy time at least getting some of them. I would suggest looking at shaped gear for ilevel only to find "deals." Craft it yourself, but get a good Elder base for each slot, first, if you can't buy exactly what you need right off the bat.

Use poeaffix and poedb sites to figure out what's possible for what gear and what ilevel of that gear you need to get what you want. With Fossil Crafting, you can heavily weight the likelihood of getting the right shaped affixes. It's what I did for those slots and if I can do it on XBox, you can surely do it on PC! :) You can also hunt the Atlas for Elder influence maps and hunt for drops there. IIRC, you'll want at least an ilevel of 75 for some affixes, maybe 78, both of which are probably doable for you as long as you've got your resists capped. So, if you can't get those in the market, go hunt 'em down.

Delve's are gold... Lots of stuff drops there. You can easily make an Exalt's worth of loot in a run or two after about level 125 or so. And, everything drops there, from maps to shaped items to fossils to Exalts to Uniques... Work on that a bit to get your currency and crafting materials up.

I didn't check your gems. Just read over Enki's guide on Gems and follow it.

Remember - Amulet for dps, two-stone ring to double up affixes for heavy resists (Or, an Opal and lots of resists/health/etc on it) until you get to the point where you'll want a Shaper's ring. Get high ilevel shaped gear and craft it if you can't find what you need for sale. Put the majority of the load of resist affixes on your boots, helm and then gloves, as long as you get the necessary other affixes (cast speed, run speed, etc) AND... get your Lab enchants done. :) Buy a "Twice Enchanted" prophecy if you need to. Save it in your stash to use before the last fight and get as many Darkshrines as you can to try to get the lab version of it, first.
Hey guys I'm a pretty newish player and really wanna try this build out. I just looted a Void Battery off of a T13 map boss. Are dual Void's viable for this build? I want to make use of that drop and have a couple spare Exalts lying around to grab some other necessary gear. Thanks!
Just want to say a very big thanks you Enki, your guide is extremely detailed and well planned. Much appreciated
There are days when I really have to scratch my head and say WTF... GGG nerfed trapper pretty hard. Yet they allowed this... Huh? LOL.

Anyways... Great build. Fast. Good DPS.

Just hit 83 and went downs to lvl 277/83 to see how it would go at even level. No issues... Much easier than some of my other toons this league. And im only in okay gear ( Nothing special ).

I did deviate a bit from your build. I went " mastermind of Discord" and grabbed the mana reduction on the left side. Only running 2 heralds. I also equipped " mark Of Submission Ring " and socketed warlords mark. The leech and endurance charges feel tankier ( No Ahns ).

So far so good...

NS
I have read through your guide and started to level my witch.

I have a problem though.

The passive tree linked on this site is non interactive, I mean I can not zoom in or out nor can I drag it to either direction. Therefore I can not see the whole setup of passive points at all.

Is there any miraculous way that you or a saviour have link to another site where this build is present and the passive tree can be inspected properly?

Your humble servant.
"
Monozine wrote:
I have read through your guide and started to level my witch.

I have a problem though.

The passive tree linked on this site is non interactive, I mean I can not zoom in or out nor can I drag it to either direction. Therefore I can not see the whole setup of passive points at all.

Is there any miraculous way that you or a saviour have link to another site where this build is present and the passive tree can be inspected properly?

Your humble servant.

it's something wrong with your pc/browser, tree in the build is interactive.
Try a different browser.
Or just instal Path of building and import the build from this guide in it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info