Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Quick question:
Say if I have +1 tabula and lv4 empower, so I will have lv26 arc.
Do you recommend I change hypothermia to added lightning damage?
Thanks.
So, i reached and ripped at level 87,88 and 90 in different characters using a similar build in HC Delve. (Almost same passive tree, but i used two-handed staff)
I discover two problems: One Shots and Porcupines.
If i use inpulsa, my problem with porcupines almost disappear, however i still can be oneshotted.
If i change to kaom to solve my problem with one shots, i still have problem with Porcupines.
However, there is one thing that i did not did, that was 6linking my two-handed staff.
My question is: Will hipothermia stop porcupine thorn? If the answer is yes, then a 6link staff with Kaom would be the best endgame setup for HC in my opnion.
Pls respond and sorry for my bad english btw.
Last edited by dacolgod on Sep 18, 2018, 2:19:03 PM

Random alch spam result, it will be okay? Can craft (35–44)% increased Spell Damage on it.
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Pangaearocks
The formula is only for Beacon of Ruin, without that your shocks damage increase is based on lightning damage dealt within a single hit compared to the enemies maximum life. 0.2% of the enemies max life are required for the minimum 1% damage increase, up to 10% for the maximum 50% damage increase.

The enemy max life % you hit for is similarly scaled by shock effect as Beacon of Ruin, means if you have 100% shock effect and deal 5% of the enemies max life as lightning damage in a single hit, he will be shocked for the maximum 50% damage increase.

Technically this means you could replace the 0.2 in the formula, which is the 20% base shock damage increase Beacon of Ruin gives, with whatever % you hit for, however practically this is not too accurate for all your hits due to the huge lightning damage range.

Thank you, Enki. Great info. I've saved your answer in a .txt file as it won't be easy to find it later in such a giant thread :P

I'll just have to try to get shock effect on jewels so I can shock somewhat regularly. Doubt it will have much effect on bosses since I won't have Beacon of Ruin nor Inpulsa. But will try to alt some jewels and hope for shock effect plus something else good, and then cross my fingers for lucky regals.

Although I'm currently not using this build, it's still a lot of fun to play with Arc :)
@Dacolgod

You're using a Staff. You have no block from a shield. You have no way of applying fortify. You're taking extra damage. You have no shield charge for fast movement skills to move around quick. That is why you're getting one shot AND dying from Porcupine projectiles. Either dont use this tree and invest in some staff block nodes somehow or use Ahn's, get fortify and be able to take a bit more damage. You're gimping yourself.
Last edited by jackieh917 on Sep 19, 2018, 12:44:03 AM
Hi enki, what do you think about stat: Socketed Gems are Supported by Level .. Innervate. I'm new at this game but I think its great with orb of storms but in guide you wrote only about mana leach, faster casting and blind?
Enki, first of all thank you so much for this great guide. As a new comer to POE this was really good and really helped me get through to late game.

I was wondering if you/anyone could help me check what my next upgrade should be? I tried searching poe.trade for upgrades but it seems everything is more like a side-grade rather than an upgrade.

Here is the link to my profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/etrnlwait/characters

Thank you!
Last edited by EtrnlWait on Sep 19, 2018, 2:12:11 AM
Just crafted this from a fossil. What skills should I move over there? Was thinking Herald of Lightning, but don't know what else. Thanks!

Hello!

Thank you for the guide, I followed it as close as I could and I'm having a blast, it's the first character I really played over lvl 75 or so.

My question is: If i can get a 5L Impulsa's, is it worth it to drop my 6L ordinary rare?

I have a 6-linked 5blue 1green for Hypothermia, is it worth to drop Hypothermia and just go with the blue 5L Inpulsa? I can't afford a 6-linked one because it's 6Exalted minimum
Hello,

Thanks so much for this nice build I enjoy so far. I never go this far in end level ;)

I'd like to have an advice on how finish one challenge :

- How can we kill the same clone 3 times with Atziri with ARC ?

I try to focus on the same clone each time but each time I kill an other one due to arc.

2 questions about items :

I made a mistake and I enchant my glove, Should I keep them as I receive tempest enchant (instead of +16% damage spell)? :

I craft this helmet , is that good to keep (but need to rebalance all my resistance for wise oak) ?
Last edited by Rohel on Sep 19, 2018, 3:48:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info