Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Chridian wrote:
Gotcha, so that's a firm and solid nope realisticly :P
I just wanted to make sure, its so much fun crafting to be done in this league so I thought it was a good time to start learning it ^^
Also loving leveling this build, just thought I'd start using essence worm+ wrath a bit sooner than you mentioned, was lucky enough to have some currency drop so wanted to sink it into this build I thought (:
thanks for the help.
Btw, fossils could be useful for crafting jewels for this build and maybe belt and boots I suppose then, Metalic seems decent for jewels or?

Yeah there's a few good fossil mods, could potentially craft almost every non-unique slot basically. Jewels are probably the easiest to do, then possibly a weapon. But I haven't looked or played around too much with fossils yet to have extensive knowledge about them.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:
Gotcha, so that's a firm and solid nope realisticly :P
I just wanted to make sure, its so much fun crafting to be done in this league so I thought it was a good time to start learning it ^^
Also loving leveling this build, just thought I'd start using essence worm+ wrath a bit sooner than you mentioned, was lucky enough to have some currency drop so wanted to sink it into this build I thought (:
thanks for the help.
Btw, fossils could be useful for crafting jewels for this build and maybe belt and boots I suppose then, Metalic seems decent for jewels or?

Yeah there's a few good fossil mods, could potentially craft almost every non-unique slot basically. Jewels are probably the easiest to do, then possibly a weapon. But I haven't looked or played around too much with fossils yet to have extensive knowledge about them.

No I know you havent, Ive been lurking in your stream hehe, btw any downside to start using wrath earlier? or is it just because its not highest on the upgrade list and potentially for new players somewhat "pricy"?
"
Chridian wrote:
No I know you havent, Ive been lurking in your stream hehe, btw any downside to start using wrath earlier? or is it just because its not highest on the upgrade list and potentially for new players somewhat "pricy"?

Ah nice :) The cost factor is spot on, no downside to use it early if you can tho.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:

@Drax6661
Main reason for that are your flask setup, missing the Alchemist nodes and missing life on some gear. Devoto's is a good speed option, but the missing life is just gonna hurt in deeper delves. Rainbowstride have no place in this build, your amulet can also be easily upgraded.

The Mana on Hit idea won't work, it only works for attacks and Arc is a spell.

!

Thank you for this quick response.
Yes the flasks are not good, I did the lab last night, I changed for that
But I do not understand how with flasks and Alchemist nodes I can solve my mana problem. No recommended flasks gives me mana.

The boots yes I'm going to change them, the amulet too.
thank you

Can you advise me a value for my life and my mana?

thanks again
"
Drax6661 wrote:
Thank you for this quick response.
Yes the flasks are not good, I did the lab last night, I changed for that
But I do not understand how with flasks and Alchemist nodes I can solve my mana problem. No recommended flasks gives me mana.

The boots yes I'm going to change them, the amulet too.
thank you

Can you advise me a value for my life and my mana?

thanks again

You're supposed to use a mana flask until you can afford a mana leech Watcher's Eye, or feel that the mana leech from Orb of Storms is enough to sustain.

Life/Mana values heavily depend on value and gear choices, something around 5k/2k (unreserved mana) is good for endgame.
twitch.tv/enki91
hi enki, thank you for your build
level 90 now , everything is fine but feel a bit weak on single target dps....
very friendly for new player and ssf to gearing

how many dps (only wrath buff) is enough for uber elder?
and fossil craft suggestion for weapon?

thank you !
I hope it's okay to ask a question here that isn't strictly about this build.

Does this formula for shock effect/final damage apply for other builds too, or does it take into effect gear or ascendancies used in this guide?
damage * (1 + (0.2 * (1 + shock effect))) = final damage

The reason I ask is because I can't decide whether I should go for Efficacy or Faster Casting. They end up with virtually the same DPS (with shock _not_ ticked in PoB), but Efficacy gives some shock effect (if I understand the gem description right), which may come in handy.
@fr33domboa2
Lowest dps I had while doing Uber Elder with this build was 400k with shock and flasks, might be possible with a bit lower even but never tested it.

Also haven't played around much with fossils, best idea would be reading up on proper fossil crafting and then using the lightning + caster mod ones, and others to block out unwanted stuff.

@Pangaearocks
The formula is only for Beacon of Ruin, without that your shocks damage increase is based on lightning damage dealt within a single hit compared to the enemies maximum life. 0.2% of the enemies max life are required for the minimum 1% damage increase, up to 10% for the maximum 50% damage increase.

The enemy max life % you hit for is similarly scaled by shock effect as Beacon of Ruin, means if you have 100% shock effect and deal 5% of the enemies max life as lightning damage in a single hit, he will be shocked for the maximum 50% damage increase.

Technically this means you could replace the 0.2 in the formula, which is the 20% base shock damage increase Beacon of Ruin gives, with whatever % you hit for, however practically this is not too accurate for all your hits due to the huge lightning damage range.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Sep 17, 2018, 1:17:47 PM

Having a great time with this build, thank you for all your effort.

Slowly gearing up towards end game, I saw you are running a biscos leash and was about to pick one up at 1.5ex for HP corruption, but decided (could afford at the moment) a 20c +HP corrupted Doryiani's lightning.

While I really like the extra leech, I was kind of disappointed that my DPS didn't even budge. My old belt was just life and resists, but 24% increased damage on the belt didn't even move the needle.

Is the Rampage on Bisco's a better deal?
Hi Enki. Thanks again for this build, I usually suck a bit (the truth) but this build makes me feel very powerful I'm at character level 91. I have actually done 20 Uber lab runs with zero deaths!!! I am at mob level 83 in delve and am doing very well.

Anyway, I understand you wanting folks to follow your tested methods so I am going to ask you to try to be flexible in answering my question.

Ok, I do a lot of Delving and I wasn't happy with MOM. I have 6k life and 800 ES so I feel I can get rid of it. When it activated it drained my mana and I felt that caused a bunch of deaths even though my mana regen is good.

I got the .5% mana and life steal boot enchants and I am happy with that because surviving is more important to me than a little damage. With MOM done I added herald of thunder since it is super easy to keep up. I think I could also add Wrath and be ok or just switch out herald for Wrath.

Short of getting the god awful expensive Watcher's eye is Wrath worthwhile or should I maybe add herald of ice in addition to herald of thunder? Because my mana sustain is fine at 50%. And what links should I have with the Heralds if I go that route?

And yes, I currently have 3 cwdt and zero mobility spells. I suck so I just run fast.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Sep 17, 2018, 6:30:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info