Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
gfurm wrote:
Finally, sold 2 cards The Saint's Treasure for 90 fuses and after 3 of them

So what should I put for 6th link? Curently faster casting.

I'm a bit stuck here, why do you still have spell echo if it doesn't affect vaal arc? Am I missing something?
Enki, what gear are u using for 4L budget atziri setup?
Last edited by duabijitelur on Jun 21, 2018, 11:44:59 PM
"
asssneeee wrote:
"
gfurm wrote:

I'm a bit stuck here, why do you still have spell echo if it doesn't affect vaal arc? Am I missing something?

Vaal gems provide both version of the spell. So echo doesn't affect Vaal arc but does normal arc.
So guys im having a problem where it says that i dont have enough dex to put on inpulsa's on my arc witch. How would i resolve that?
"
lconic wrote:
So guys im having a problem where it says that i dont have enough dex to put on inpulsa's on my arc witch. How would i resolve that?

Get careful planning jewel and socket near flask wheel above which starting area or get some other gear with Dex on it. I got crappy jade amulet that gives me around 80 Dex.
"
gfurm wrote:

I use innervate or faster casting before got empower
@Novokaine187: The damage gain from crit is very marginal for us, but would require to give up lots of survivability and narrows us into certain gearing options. I just wouldn't recommend it.

Spell Echo is still much better than Faster Casting, Vaal Arc is way too limited and situational to give one of the single best supports for Arc up for.

@Sevreth72: That's because they straight up stole this build before i've done the most recent improvements, and changed a few small details like helmet enchant and Pantheon to worse choices.
I've actually been monitoring that video for a while now, they keep removing any comments that call them out but then don't reply to any of the questions in the comments.

That channel is stealing other peoples work for years now to lure people onto their website for some ToS-breaking business, I can only recommend to stay as far away from them as possible.

@gfurm: Grats! Use Innervate as 6th link, won't drain mana as fast and gives a good damage boost.

@duabijitelur: Random pieces I had somewhere in my stash, I'm hovering over each at the start of the video.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Jun 22, 2018, 5:31:01 AM
Hi, first of all, thanks a ton for this awesome guide!
It has helped me get back in the game after a 3 year hiatus quite smoothly, despite many changes.

I'm currently at mid-endgame now trying to fill my atlas bonus, tackling corrupted red maps.
Here's the problem, I've seem to hit a brick wall at T13-14 bosses.
Sitting on 5600hp/2400mana but dying so often that I can't make any progress in XP.

My setup is on my char page, so any tips on how to progress would be much appreciated :D
Thanks again!
@kilo_waro: I see that you're missing Decoy Totem. Since your golems are immune to elemental damage with Liege of the Primordial, you don't need the Minion & Totem Ele Res support and can replace it with a high level Decoy Totem. This alone will already help you a lot.

I'd also recommend to switch the Quicksilver with a Silver Flask for more mobility and damage, and Faster Casting on Orb of Storms with Increased AoE to have a wider blinding range with that.
In your passive tree, remove that 8% mana node at Deep Thoughts and put it into Soul Siphon, remove both nodes going to Retribution and go through Light of Divinity instead and put the freed ip passive either into the +30 Dex node, or into the 25% Mana Regeneration at Witch start. After that, get the attack & cast speed nodes at Shadow start, they're important for both mobility/defense and DPS.

Last but not least, do the 20% recipe with all your supports on Arc that don't have quality yet.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey there.

So far as I am following this build I can clearly say I am satisfied how well it scales into end-game. Had no problems at all to do some red maps, all comfortably cleared and done (just forgot to vaal it :/) Just can't do Incursions on T8+ maps, those mobs are generally far stronger than map's.

Anyway, I made a few changes I thought would be for better but still, would like to hear your opinion for it.

#1 Decided to roll on intuitive leap for right side of witch area to get some free notable passives, respectively Overcharged, Dreamer, Melding. As for Overcharged, I could of instead invest into 12% cast speed in shadow area, but with the 4% bonus spell power to power charges I thought it would give me a slightly better clear speed (so it's 12% increased spell damage on top of that). Although there are no endurance charges, as I am running an infinite duration Onslaught from that shield (those overcap resist are really known, was thinking also about Loreweave (91% to all ress + purity for required element, that makes it about 97% I believe, to single element), just for very hard boss fights.

#2 I've strolled thro the comment section and came upon couple of Inpressense, lighting stuff. I know it overrides Enfeeble every time I come across any pack of mobs that are already affected by it, but, honestly, the clear speed just way better, over -70% to light. ress is a bit overkill (not gonna do the math with tree as well, to lazy). Anyway, I still run enfeeble because ranged mobs may hurt me still, and they are not the ones affected by Conductivity at all. Besides, everything dies way so fast that nothing can hit me at all, except Incursions :P ofc. The only downside is that I am sitting on 1400 mana unreserved, could of been a little more but I linked the curse to increased area of effect. (Also this set-up allows me to run Bisco, if I wanted to because of already capped res form other sources)

Anyway, how's the Bisco for this build, I doubt it could be used on red tier maps, or very cautiously.

I am so big and ugly guy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info