Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Ramidis: Your single target spell is on a 3L currently, no wonder it barely does damage.
A 5L will be a huge improvement already, gems are listed in order of importance so simply leave the last one out.

White maps (T1-T5) still give good enough exp, are easier to sustain and the bosses are usually easier, and with that faster to kill while your damage spells aren't max level yet.
I would just transmute/alt/aug white maps, and only care about alching once you run yellow maps.

@rsalty: You're using a low level Lightning Tendrils gem which gives much less base damage, and also have it linked with the wrong supports - GMP and Slower Projectiles do absolutely nothing.
I recommend check the single target setups in gem section, try around with all three spells then buy a high level (Lv18-20) version of the one you liked the most.

Helmet, amulet and belt can easily be replaced, ring can get flat life crafted.
Flasks also need work, getting the right setup will help you much more than just random flasks.

I've also improved the gem setup for better survivability now, check it out and switch to the new one.

@Vehs: The leveling section clearly tells you when.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Improved gem setup, added Ball Lightning single target setup and removed Storm Call, since it wasn't synergizing well with the build anyway and i needed the space to add new stuff.
Added a few more unique choices and a complete Path of Building setup, which you can find in the passives section.

Please let me know if you can find any mistakes, typos or whatever with the new changes. Thanks!
twitch.tv/enki91
Oh, rip storm call. I was enjoying using it despite how it doesn't work well with the increased duration passives we get.
Thanks again for all the updates, I don`t have all the gear yet but works great. Working to get a 5-6 link staff for singel target. I only use Arc on bosses on 6-8 lvl maps and it works with what I have in current gear. I use CwDT+Dur+IC and Leap+FA+Fort in chest like someone else used. And I need better flask, but It works allright. One question Is Belly of the beast armor (30-40% more life) an option instead of Kaom's Heart? Thanks again

Edit: Just got the Kitava's Thirst,what a different. Its a must have in build.
Last edited by HellBoundno on Aug 19, 2017, 6:44:28 PM
Thanks again for the update/reply!

How are people managing to put Immortal Call and CWDT into their setup? I don't think I have any space for it. :/
"
Ramidis wrote:
Thanks again for the update/reply!

How are people managing to put Immortal Call and CWDT into their setup? I don't think I have any space for it. :/

You put the single target setup in a second staff and weapon swap as the situation calls for it.

Personally I use the following setup:

Helm: CwDT - Inc Dur - Imm Call - Golem
Gloves: Flesh Off - Bone Off - Arcane Surge - Inc Dur
Chest: Orb - Herald of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Warlord's - Conductivity / Clarity
Boots: Leap Slam - Fast Att - Fort / Desecrate

I hate swapping gems for trash vs boss, so this way I always have Flesh + Herald for clearing, then Bone + Orb for bosses when I need more defense.
"
gastank wrote:
You put the single target setup in a second staff and weapon swap as the situation calls for it.

Personally I use the following setup:

Helm: CwDT - Inc Dur - Imm Call - Golem
Gloves: Flesh Off - Bone Off - Arcane Surge - Inc Dur
Chest: Orb - Herald of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Warlord's - Conductivity / Clarity
Boots: Leap Slam - Fast Att - Fort / Desecrate

I hate swapping gems for trash vs boss, so this way I always have Flesh + Herald for clearing, then Bone + Orb for bosses when I need more defense.

Wow, that's a pretty interesting setup. I've been contemplating if I should get leap slam as well, since it's most likely a better mobility skill than flame dash. Maybe once I farm up more currency/get lucky with drops, I'll consider switching.. but right now I'll have to hold off.
@DrRainyday: You can keep using it if you like the skill, it's probably pretty good with the reduced duration enchant, but i just won't continue supporting it in the thread due to the named reasons.

@HellBoundno: Belly works too, should give you around 200-400 life over a rare chest and some extra sockets to keep those gem setups you run.

@Ramidis: Depends on what setup you run. The base setup is laid out for two 5/6Ls, two 4Ls, one 2L and three gems that you can put into any spare sockets. Two of those will fit with the 2L setup into an item, the third needs either an off socket on a 6S item, or if both damage setups are 6L you can use an Unset Ring. With Kitava's Thirst however you can fit everything without needing all this.

Optionally you can also follow gastanks approach and couple it with a Belly of the Beast for some decent life boost.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Finished a T10 Beachhead with this build at Lv75, went really smooth, gained a whole level in there.
This setup feels really good now, and should eliminate any last issues that people had in the beginning.
Especially surprised about Ball Lightnings single-target capabilities, or in this case ability to handle high-density streams of monsters. Basically just facetanked through the boss.
twitch.tv/enki91
Mobility wise, flame dash is most likely going to be better, since you already have a good amount of cast speed. The big benefit of leap slam is you can use Fortify, which helps your defense quite a bit.
Could you clarify how you got those mods on your current armor? I have been looking at tools and nothing seems to explain the 100 energy shield added. I must be missing something.
Woo! I managed to fit IC+CWDT, after buying a Kitava's Thirst, haha. It definitely is starting to feel a lot better!

Now I'm just on the lookout for similar gear, but with better res. ><

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info