Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

hi, ive been following this build pretty religiously and love it so far. i was wondering if void batteries would work in this build? would/should i make changes?
I just dropped 2 ES helmets :

Which of them is better? Should i use them for find a better one with life?

Also, is the vertex a good alternative, since it gives superior ES and +1 level of socketed gems too?
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
majinvegy wrote:
Hello. I'm still a beginner but i wish to know why keep these gems so low lvl:

CwDt (Lv4) - Enfeeble (Lv7) - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration

I understand that vaal haste can get too dex intense but enfeeble is int based and cwdt only level 4? Just wish to know...

We keep CwDt + Enfeeble low in order to have Enfeeble proc whenever you're hit (in most cases).
You could also take off the CwDt and selfcast a higher level Enfeeble, but i know most players (myself included) are a bit lazy to selfcast curses, especially in a high-pace build like this one.

--------------------------------------------------

Updated the guide a bit, especially parts of the gearing section and the DPS comparison screenshots.
Thinking about writing a little FAQ, would you guys want one?

Oooh i see. Higher the CwDt gem is, higher the damage threshold to activate becomes. But why keep enfeeble low? Becomes mana intense?
"
majinvegy wrote:
Oooh i see. Higher the CwDt gem is, higher the damage threshold to activate becomes. But why keep enfeeble low? Becomes mana intense?

Nope, it because level 4 CwDt can only support gems requiring lvl37 or lower.
@MaoZeDong: Hey, i've added a part about Void Batteries in the FAQ. I had no chance to test it yet, but could see it potentially work.

@Veeny: Put life with Haku on Mind Dome and you're good to go.

Vertex is kind of an edge case. It would be superior to Geofris Crest aside from the ele res, but it doesn't fall into the <1ex budget tier anymore. And for the next gear tier, a 5L CoD is superior in terms of consistency.

-----------------------------------------

I've expanded gear section a bit to make weapon choices a bit more clear, and rewritten the playstyle section as i didn't really like the old one. Also finally added a FAQ, which will probably be expanded over time.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
I've expanded gear section a bit to make weapon choices a bit more clear, and rewritten the playstyle section as i didn't really like the old one. Also finally added a FAQ, which will probably be expanded over time.

Good job!
However I have question about last q in FAQ
Spoiler
Q: Will this build still work with Cloak of Defiance + Arctic Armour in 2.0?
A: I will try my best to keep survivability as close to now as possible in 2.0.

U will try with or without Cloak of Defiance? I have

in my stash, I have spent 400 fusings already, should I continue or not?
@RReds: Thanks! I will definitely make it work with CoD. It'll require mana rolls on all possible gear, however we don't have to aim for high es on gear anymore. Currently at 850 unreserved mana and 350 mana/s regen, not sure how big of an impact aura reservation changes will have, but with a bit finetuning it should work well.

Good luck on 6-linking your CoD!
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey Enki, recently switched from the Garena server to Global. Would like to ask you, which skill gem should I go for quality first, the first 5 at least. I think you can put this in the FAQ too (: Thanks!
@RYOUSUKEN: Hey, thanks, that's a good question! In terms of offense, Herald of Thunder would have the biggest impact, then Light Pen/Echo. If you got a 6L, put Faster Casting at highest priority.
For defense, go for Arctic Armour/Enfeeble first, then probably Immortal Call or your movement setup.
twitch.tv/enki91
Can Vaal Haste be triggered? I thought Vaal gems couldn't be triggered.

If so, any suggestions on replacement?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info