Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I have no idea how you leveled with this build as it is currently posted; I'm trying it out in the one month league. It's impossible to level with this build's recommended gear - even the low budget stuff. You have no survivability until you have at least maxed the scion's life tree. And even once you have the items and passive tree points necessary to "live," you still really can't deal with most random encounters.

It's a fun build, if you've already leveled as something completely different and have a free respec available to you. I would not recommend it.
Weird, you're the first person to report such issues. By looking at your profile i can see you strayed away from my recommended leveling path by a few nodes, which ultimately led you to not have the scion life wheel and VP when you need it.

You've already removed most gear, but i can see you have absolutely no life rolls on your rings. If that was the case for some other pieces too, it shouldn't surprise you if you die in maps.
It also sounds like you didn't use Life Leech on Arc, which adds a huge survivability bonus - i facetanked Naem, one of the biggest physical hitters, in a previous race just by using leech gem and pots, without a CoD or high level, and didn't die.

All in all, with all respect, it sounds more like a problem with the way you decided to play this build, not the build itself. Or maybe the Arc playstyle is just not your cup of tea, which is totally fine.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey what is better to use 2 divinarius or 2 dorianys catalyst ?
"
sn3kox wrote:
Hey what is better to use 2 divinarius or 2 dorianys catalyst ?

Dual Catalyst is better. You'll have less (but still enough) crit, but gain Leech, which allows you to switch Life Leech with Empower for a big dps boost, and cast speed for an overall better playstyle.
twitch.tv/enki91
because now i use 1 divinarius and one rare dagger with crit and only got 12k dps arc :| and dont know where i did mistake that i have such a low dps ofc my body is only 5L so i cant use all the skills like you.
"
Hrair wrote:
I have no idea how you leveled with this build as it is currently posted; I'm trying it out in the one month league. It's impossible to level with this build's recommended gear - even the low budget stuff. You have no survivability until you have at least maxed the scion's life tree. And even once you have the items and passive tree points necessary to "live," you still really can't deal with most random encounters.

It's a fun build, if you've already leveled as something completely different and have a free respec available to you. I would not recommend it.

I currently use this build in beta hardcore league after the reset, so complete self found, no problems at all. Skilled the recommended way, Level 60 Act 2 Merciless right now, did everything with 3 link +1 lightning wand + shield
Hey,

Can you help me with something.

What should i craft on those (im in the 1 month league currently lvl 69)

Thank you in advance !
Hey this is my gear. Could you tell what should i change to get better with this build and dont be like 1 hit KO :D
@velislav87: Plague Spell already got 6 mods, Armageddon Charm would need cast speed but already got 3x suffixes, so put spell damage on there.

@sn3kox: Put Life with Elreon on your amulet, switch Hate Gyre with a ring with Life, Resistances and if possible Mana Regen, switch Carcass Jack with Cloak of Defiance and Vertex with a helmet with Resistances and Life.

Also, either switch the rare dagger with another Divinarius or both daggers with 2x Catalysts if you can afford that.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on May 21, 2015, 9:03:21 AM
"
matzeO wrote:
"
Hrair wrote:

I currently use this build in beta hardcore league after the reset, so complete self found, no problems at all. Skilled the recommended way, Level 60 Act 2 Merciless right now, did everything with 3 link +1 lightning wand + shield

Also leveling this build at the moment. Currently level 59 and have nearly skilled like proposed, just haven't skilled into the templar area for now and got the crit nodes already because I wanted to. Used a Reverbation Rod so I had it easier, but it was REALLY easy.
Just getting some mana issues now that I want to use a 5L (even without Spell Echo, using Faster Casting atm). Didn't knew how crazy mana reg rings are, no mana issues anymore :D
Last edited by Vexra on May 22, 2015, 4:09:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info