Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Very good build. I managed to get to t16 maps and clear pretty easily. However, I don't really know what to upgrade next. Maybe someone could give me an idea?

My gear:
Spoiler

Could it be viable to convert this build into an ES based one with CI?
I want to craft a new helmet, I am looking at your instructions but don't understand them, sorry if I'm new to the game.

You say to start with an helmet that has arc chains an additional time has an enchantment, as I understand enchantments replace the implicit on the helmet if it has any.

Then you build the item using essences and stuff, and then you say to apply the eldritch implicit which would increase the mana reservation cost of skills, but when I do this in the craft of exile simulator it removes the enchantment of arc chains an additional time, so why do you need to get it in the first place if it just gets replaced by the eldritch implicit?
Arc Chains would be an enchantment. It will stay. You can only get rid of it if you remove enchantment with 3 scour from your crafting bench.

Eldritch Implicits are separate from the enchantment implicit.
Is it normal that path of building shows the diamond flask as lowering my DPS by 1% when active? Just curious if that’s a bug or if I messed up the build somehow
Hello, thank you for the build. I have a question about "The Annihilating Light". Should Arc setup on the The Annihilating Light for get benefit triple damage bonus?
Last edited by Shelobb on Jun 11, 2022, 7:03:55 AM
Hi, I have a problem with mana reservations efficiency with endgame setup. My wrath's reservation is 29.59 but build has 28.41 without enlighten and I can't find what I've missed. I have 18% efficiency on helmet (8% as implicit and 10% as affix) and both tree nodes (clarity has 100% efficiency and 15% inc mana. res. efficiency of skills) I don't see anything else aside from enlighten, what am I missing?

UPD: turns out, I've missed small node on passive tree after champion of the cause.
Last edited by SpekalsG3 on Jun 16, 2022, 11:21:53 AM
New to the game and this is my first build! I've got to ask, if you can only have three golems active at a time, why are four golem skills used? Sorry for the noob question, I'm sure I'm missing something. :P Thanks for the build.
"
c00rs wrote:
New to the game and this is my first build! I've got to ask, if you can only have three golems active at a time, why are four golem skills used? Sorry for the noob question, I'm sure I'm missing something. :P Thanks for the build.

By default you have 2 maximum number of activated golems. By allocating two ascendancy nodes (Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer) you get +2 to maximum number of Summoned Golmes which results in 4 total.
Hello, Enki91! Than you for your build. I'm playing standard SSF and just started mapping. I need tips for main goals that are achievable in SSF playing your build.
Elemental res are not the problem, but chaos res are. And I need dmg :)
Hello, been following your guide and it's working really nice but I'm confused by the wave of conviction skill gem.You recommend keeping it at level one, yet for both the staff and the armor (agnerod & Brass). It give it 2 levels automatically which makes it impossible to keep at level 1. So how's it supposed to work? thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info