Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Aha, it turns out most of my "random" deaths are actually caused by Lightning Mirage, which is no fault of enki's build. GGG's Nemesis mistakes take the full blame for that one:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/uxrunx/ggg_please_stop_spawning_shit_directly_on_top_of/?sort=top
Where's the shopping list?
This build is great, I have the most fun playing ever. I've spent about 1ex on gear, everything else is self found. I haven't crafted much yet, I haven't optimized my gear at all, have no omni, but I still melt T16 maps and I'm going to farm omni myself. It's no meta build, no Enki build ever was, but the gameplay is fun, the progression was smooth as hell. The build is everything it says it is. The only problem was when Enki planned omni as a midgame setup, but he coulnd't have known and it's now fixed.
i liked this build generally playstyle but it started to feel weak at t16 boss events, boss damage is very low to comparing other builds, but still playstyle is fun it is really good build for beginners
Thanks again for yet another super fun build. And here is the question: Would it be better or worse to use Vaal Arc??
Can someone help me? Need some advise.

Biggest problem is that I sometimes instantly die.
Furthermore, I have problems to kill some bigger bosses.
Probably I do sth wrong with this build.

This is my setup:
https://pastebin.com/GMZ2V8uG

Thank you very much.
Best regarda, abimo
As good starter build as it gets. On a 1 ex budget was able to comfortably map til red maps, clear 80+ lvl Heists with ease and even do Expedition logbooks with a bit of patience, because damage just wasn't there.

Today spent between 7 and 10 ex on a mid-budget gear - Brass Dome, Annihilation staff and fixed my resistances. Gotta admit that I greeded out on chaos resistance and it's still negative, but got everything else - curse ring, +mana, reduced reservation of skills, eldritch mods on gloves, cluster. And for now everything is melting pretty nicely in red maps. Now I'll be able to farm three times faster to keep investing into the build.

Thank you, Enki!
"
abimo wrote:
Can someone help me? Need some advise.

Biggest problem is that I sometimes instantly die.
Furthermore, I have problems to kill some bigger bosses.
Probably I do sth wrong with this build.

This is my setup:
https://pastebin.com/GMZ2V8uG

Thank you very much.
Best regarda, abimo
¨

Get lightning exposure on gloves, get anointment on amulet, get life % jewels. Get watcher's eye, if you are poor, just increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath is cheap and huge. Level 3 Enlighten Support is the next step, it allows you to rock another aura.
1st time playing this build, so maybe im missing something. Loving it thus far.
have a question though:

Why isn't Awakened Chain used on this build?

Arc gets 15% more damage per remaining chain and a. chain gives 3, thus 45% -5% from its own negative bonus, making it 40% more damage, being better than Cruelty.

What am I missing? As PoB doesn't agree with me neither.
"
1st time playing this build, so maybe im missing something. Loving it thus far.
have a question though:

Why isn't Awakened Chain used on this build?

Arc gets 15% more damage per remaining chain and a. chain gives 3, thus 45% -5% from its own negative bonus, making it 40% more damage, being better than Cruelty.

What am I missing? As PoB doesn't agree with me neither.

The reason for this is how those multipliers are applied. More/Less multipliers are multiplicative with each other if they come from different sources.

Since Awakened Chain doesn't add a multiplier but rather increases it through adding chains, it just increases the already existing multiplier. E.g. if you have 9 chains before Awakened Chain, it turns Arcs more multiplier from 135% to 180%, which is a ~33% increase.

Since the less damage is also multipiicative, you can't just subtract it like that. It's added at the end of your damage calculation, after all the other multipliers. The formula would be something like this:

((base damage + (added damage*damage effectiveness))*(1+increased damage%))*2.8*1.25*1.4*0.94 (Arc + Inspiration + Elemental Overload + Awakened Chain)

Cruelty adds a seperate multiplier, which means it's multiplicative with the existing multipliers.
Here's the formula:

((base damage + (added damage*damage effectiveness))*(1+increased damage%))*2.35*1.25*1.4*1.24 (Arc + Inspiration + Elemental Overload + Cruelty)

Hope this clears up where the difference is coming from.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Jun 2, 2022, 7:50:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info