Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Hey guys, I have about 4 ex worth ready to upgrade something -- What order should I quality my gems? I have arc to 21 but not sure what to quality next. Suggestions on what to upgrade next would be great.

Thank you!!

i feel this can be answered in two ways:

A) the min-max route, where you'd go maximizing the DPS/currency, where you'd have to sim every support gem to find out which one would provide the literal best bang for your buck,

B) the gut-feel route, where you'd just check all your optimal gems and their average prices and buy the cheapest ones first (like a 21/0 arc or 21/0 clarity), leave the most expensive ones last (looking at you, 17ex awakened spell echo)
"
Hey guys, I have about 4 ex worth ready to upgrade something -- What order should I quality my gems? I have arc to 21 but not sure what to quality next. Suggestions on what to upgrade next would be great.

Thank you!!

Just wanted to quickly respond to the gem quality:
There's a vendor recipe for gems. Sell a lvl20 0% gem and a gemcutter prism to receive the same gem, but as lvl1 20%. It's an easy way to get quality on your gems and they level up pretty quickly again.
Sorry for the inconvenient. But why are the bases searched with ES, if when selecting the node "The Agnostic" it decreases to 0? I do not understand
Is it possible to fit an Inspired Learning in the build without taking the power charges node ?
Any idea why POB isn't working?
Tried it on the community fork version and the standard version to!
Hi, I've been loving this build for the past two weeks!

I was wondering whether it's worth it for me to save up for the ~25 ex endgame belt now, or if there's some other gear I should be prioritizing first.

The character is AuraPopularis in my list.

Thanks a lot
"
IgnisArdens wrote:
Hi, I've been loving this build for the past two weeks!

I was wondering whether it's worth it for me to save up for the ~25 ex endgame belt now, or if there's some other gear I should be prioritizing first.

The character is AuraPopularis in my list.

Thanks a lot

A belt you could get less than 25 ex. Maybe for like 20, 15 if you're lucky? Then with the left over budget you could get a better wand with 150+ mana and 100+ spell damage, a shield with recover mana when you block, a decent Cerulean ring and get some catalysts on your amulet.

They way I upgrade is bit by bit. Start with lower budget and upgrade from there. You'll progress much better. Also take a close look at "Upgrade order" section of this guide. I pretty much followed that step by step.

As a side note since you have the medium cluster jewel I highly recommend the Cerulean ring with Conductivity curse on hit. It makes mapping and killing big packs of mobs soooo buttery smooth. Ultimatums are uber easy except Trialmaster himself but even he goes down pretty quick if you just kite around him.

EDIT: Another thing I did was I bought (uncorrupted) Divergent Arc's and leveled them in my second weapon swap. Once they hit lvl 20 I put 20 quality on them and hit them with a vaal orb hoping for a lucky 21/20. Took me like 6 or 7 tries but I got it. Divergent Arc's are around 30c. I bought and leveled 3 at a time.
Last edited by Würfel on May 20, 2021, 3:31:21 PM
Can anybody explain why arcane surge doesn't benefit from 20% quality? Because arcane cloak doesnt deal damage?
Hey Enki,
Was wondering what you thought about using Singularity Platinum Sceptre for this build. I feel like it would help with the mana cost enough for ARC to not be so many hungry once reaching 6 links. Let me know what you think and thank you for the build guide has been a fun league and first char that I have completed all acts with.
"
claymo1988 wrote:
Hey Enki,
Was wondering what you thought about using Singularity Platinum Sceptre for this build. I feel like it would help with the mana cost enough for ARC to not be so many hungry once reaching 6 links. Let me know what you think and thank you for the build guide has been a fun league and first char that I have completed all acts with.

That would mean you deal less damage. Read Archmage support carefully - TL;DR: the more mana you spend the more damage you deal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info