Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hello my arc friends, I have a question: do you think arcane swiftness is better than mana flows for amulet anoint? I'm using a rumi's flask, so I have 75% block chance for both, physical and spell damage.

And what more can you guys suggest for me to upgrade my survivability? Especially in ultimatum encounters, sometime I get one shot. /feelsbadman

But anyway, second time I follow Enki's guide (first was necromancer) and I'm doing fine I guess (around 107 deaths so far), boss encounter's are pretty good (can tank siru's die sometimes) and clearing speed is ok!
"
Hi,

I trade a atziri amulet with minddrinker enchant. Is this not good for this build?

It's great for now but e eventually you'll want to anoint arcane swiftness
Can i change this with oils or need i a new one?
Heyo everyone! After +3 seasons without playing I came back to open and decided to play arc as my starter. I've played enki's arc build at least 4 times in the past leagues, so I really really like this skill/.
This is the first time I'm trying to push through red tier maps and I really want to complete my 40 challenges with this build. I'm feeling my progress is naturally slowing down and I don't know where to go from where I'm at. I have ~3.9k life and ~6.8k mana with ~480k damage on tooltip. I'm farming T16 maps fairly easily with some occasional deaths, but I still struggle against bosses like Sirus, the guardians, the Phoenix and the Minotaur.

Can you guys look at my items and recommend upgrades? i think awakened gems are an obvious next step, but after that I'm really lost on what I should be looking forward to keep improving this build.

Thx in advance for everyone!

My PoB is https://pastebin.com/a4wP5KVr
"
Hass2000 wrote:
how you guys got transfiguration of mind in rare helmets its just lucky drop or some enchants ty for any info cuz i am new in game
A hat like the one below is extremely difficult to get, cost me about 60ex to make last league, it isn't something that can just drop. Requires Maven orbs, Awakener Orbs, properly crafted bases and it's still RNG as to whether or not it works out. A well rolled Crown of the Inward Eye is likely what 99.9% should be aiming for for their end game hat. I believe with the Harvest changes making something similar this league would be substantially more difficult.

"
BuckFutter9 wrote:
"
Hass2000 wrote:
how you guys got transfiguration of mind in rare helmets its just lucky drop or some enchants ty for any info cuz i am new in game
A hat like the one below is extremely difficult to get, cost me about 60ex to make last league, it isn't something that can just drop. Requires Maven orbs, Awakener Orbs, properly crafted bases and it's still RNG as to whether or not it works out. A well rolled Crown of the Inward Eye is likely what 99.9% should be aiming for for their end game hat. I believe with the Harvest changes making something similar this league would be substantially more difficult.

aha ok man i see now its gona be dream for me
I was wondering, is there is any reason to not level orb of storms and tempest shield once you have wand with trigger socketed gems? Thank you for your time.
"
MerchMan wrote:
I was wondering, is there is any reason to not level orb of storms and tempest shield once you have wand with trigger socketed gems? Thank you for your time.

Without trigger spell u use cast when taken dmg.
Hey guys, I have about 4 ex worth ready to upgrade something -- What order should I quality my gems? I have arc to 21 but not sure what to quality next. Suggestions on what to upgrade next would be great.

Thank you!!
"
MerchMan wrote:

No reason, once you have trigger. If you look at the gear section on wands in the guide, Enki says to level all 3 gems once you replace CWDT with the trigger craft and Sigil of Power gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info