Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Would there be any tweaks for HC?
"
Octauianus wrote:
Would there be any tweaks for HC?
This build is not viable in HC
I'm curious which of these suggestions would work best for me.
I can easily do T16 maps.
Did Atziri, the Elder, 10 mapboss maven fights.

I'm struggling with the other maven invitations, tried the maven breachstone invitation, but 0 chance to do it.

Right now I'm trying to get some daggers like enki is wearing and those small clusters with 80% mana regen.

So what else could I change to be able to do this content, or is that not viable to do?
https://pastebin.com/JqaFy4RY

Lvl 95, looking to improve my single-target damage. I have 5 exalts to spend.
Enki, I am struggling a little end game with the bigger bosses getting snap one shot and such. Can you please post your current gear. I was watching your last stream last night and it seems you have strayed pretty far from the guide on your own gear can you please show it It would be much appreciated.
"
NomJoeNom wrote:
Enki, I am struggling a little end game with the bigger bosses getting snap one shot and such. Can you please post your current gear. I was watching your last stream last night and it seems you have strayed pretty far from the guide on your own gear can you please show it It would be much appreciated.

Go to the first page of this guide and click on his account to view his character. As far as gear he hasn't strayed that far aside from not having the crown of the inward eye.
He's added in a few Ritual specific gear pieces to his build. All in all his gear is pretty much what he has in the guide.
Last edited by Zuuule on Feb 25, 2021, 12:43:24 PM
Hey there fellow Arc users! I've been working hard trying to get my build up to snuff. This is my second league and first to actually finish all maps on my atlas. I still need to complete bonus and awakening objectives.
I was able to defeat the syndicate mastermind on map lvl 78 no problem. I have a chance to take on the elder as I have all 4 fragments needed to get to him. My question is if my current build can take him on? I've been watching videos and learning the fight I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time.
Currently sitting on 3K life and 9K mana and max resists. POB says I have 3.6 million shaper DPS.
If someone could take a quick gander at my character and provide some feedback I would appreciate it.
So I put all the recommended clusters in my build on POB and its almost no difference. Whats even the point?
"
Volverbot wrote:
So I put all the recommended clusters in my build on POB and its almost no difference. Whats even the point?

With the clusters I got for my build I was able to remove the damage nodes from the top of the build and the far left and actually had a minor damage increase. Plus disorienting display blinds enemies and I picked up a large cluster with prismatic heart which helped with my resists.

My two medium clusters added a lot more mana and mana regen which translates into survivability and damage, which you don't get from the damage nodes I mentioned. One has mindfullness and the other has scintillating idea. Both have a lot of mana and man regen as well.
So I've been playing this build for a while now and I feel a bit stuck. I die once or twice on T16 maps, there are some mobs that for some reason one shot me, and I wasn't able to kill Sirus yet. Plus, Drox feels incredibly hard to kill for me.

If you guys could take a look at my build and perhaps tell me where I can improve or what I can do that would be great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info