Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Zero12345678: More life, mana, mana regen and crit multi in exchange for the third curse, some cast speed and Practical Application. Feels overall more optimized than before and should eliminate most issues i've seen people having in 2.2.
twitch.tv/enki91
I just want to know ur opinion about switching assassin noteable on the scion ascendancy tree with elementalist one? and what is the reason behind using the assassin one?
@MarkusOrthelo: Using Assassin mostly just for the base crit, which allows us to use Inc Crit Dmg for a hefty multi boost while still maintaining high crit chance with charges up. The 10% power charge chance also cuts down our need for using Orb of Storms.

Elementalist looks like a good option too, especially now with Lightning Golem. You'd have to use Inc Crit Strikes gem for better crit consistency and use Orb of Storms regularly, but it could be worth it in the long run. I'll play around with this if i get my hands at some regrets in PSC.
twitch.tv/enki91
Dark Arts still doesn't make much sense for me. With those 6 points you use to get the Dark Arts wheel you can grab Nimbleness and 3 cast speed nodes on assassin starting area(I personally wouldn't go for those but just to compare it). So with your tree 6 points give you 20INT,20DEX, 20% Cast speed instead of 24% Cast Speed+4% move speed+15% chance to avoid cast interruptions. This is the tree
Last edited by MuFeR on Apr 19, 2016, 3:14:47 PM
Marauder can play with the assembly?
edit
Last edited by Winndowlikker on Apr 29, 2016, 8:07:44 PM
Hi all, can we use Elemental Overload?
It seems to fit perfectly for this uild, since we already crit a lot, this would lead us to flat 40% damage all time.

Also, higher crit chance would not be better than cast speed? So why we dont keep ice golem instead?
"Choose not to believe"
I'm kinda planning a route for elementalist, and i'm going to drop a lot of big stuff from your tree, including many spell dmaage/ crit multi nodes, and most importantly, MoM, as I feel like my mana isn't enough to sustain the mitigation. Going down to the scion side for charge generation, as I want crit multi unique amulet and we are missing one curse. No idea how well this will work, looks a little worse than victario's acuity, but it should be enough. Also, picked up a few extra charges to make use of this.
"
Tzimisces wrote:
Hi all, can we use Elemental Overload?
It seems to fit perfectly for this uild, since we already crit a lot, this would lead us to flat 40% damage all time.

Also, higher crit chance would not be better than cast speed? So why we dont keep ice golem instead?

If we go elementalist(which I am planning to), the lightning golem would be a raw 40% increased damage. Also, unless you are not putting any points at all into crit multi, elemental Overload would lose out in dps, every single time.
But then we should give up some curse, and thus, some gear, i imagine the helm or the ring, since both allows another curse.

That said i would have to change a lot stuff on my passive tree, could you post what the new one would be like?

I guess i´ll just stick with the one you posted, multi curses, because i liked it a lot and it is hell strong, but then i should really forget about elemental overload right?
as i can understand, elemental overload would only be used if we dont focus much on crit right?( so our base damage go high and increases the overall potential, i´m right?

Also thanks for quick reply man.
"Choose not to believe"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info