Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
"
Mentoya wrote:
I decided to go with a poison blade vortex budget build. I really need to have single target damage.....I wish all my friends here the best though in the league...Have fun!!!

Good luck, I'm tempted to go with the "Only winning move is not to play".

yea, if you don't like the league, no need playing. I think it will be a great league. if you are struggling to find a powerful build, check you tube. lots of great powerful builds posted over the last few days, especially from Ziz
"
Mentoya wrote:

yea, if you don't like the league, no need playing. I think it will be a great league. if you are struggling to find a powerful build, check you tube. lots of great powerful builds posted over the last few days, especially from Ziz

Youtube made me lose any will to play.
"
Enki91 wrote:
Finished the 3.13 update! Please let me know if there's any typos, was working on this for 11 hrs straight and need some rest now.

The initial PoB might not look too impressive at first, but it scales fairly well as you put in more gear and activate the according settings in PoB for burst damage output.

Hi Enki, Act 1 looks weird. I ran and now I need to respec 9 points to follow act 2... =/

Edit: Re-imported the pastebin, and now it seems fixed
Last edited by bryngylf on Jan 15, 2021, 4:14:52 PM
hello, I enjoy this build for some season now but i'm stuck with tha fact that "vitality" need 22 str and i'm only 14 when you ask us to equip it D:
am I missing something ?
"
kekenex1 wrote:
hello, I enjoy this build for some season now but i'm stuck with tha fact that "vitality" need 22 str and i'm only 14 when you ask us to equip it D:
am I missing something ?

Just equip it when you can. Look for a piece of gear with +str on it. It doesn't need to be linked to anything and isn't required, so whenever, wherever is fine until you level up a bit more.
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
kekenex1 wrote:
am I missing something ?

Just equip it when you can. Look for a piece of gear with +str on it. It doesn't need to be linked to anything and isn't required, so whenever, wherever is fine until you level up a bit more.

Or buy an Amber Amulet. +20 STR. Done.
nvm i just used a neklace of str until i get the nod in of act 2 part
Why we don't use The Agnostic in passive skill tree? It's so powerful, isn't it?
I went a cyclone build that was a bit messy so had pretty bad dps will try this tomorrow hopefully better.
Last edited by wotad on Jan 16, 2021, 8:50:13 AM
I've been using this build as a base this league and I've found hydrosphere to work better than wave of conviction (I assume it actually applies exposure as intended to give the mana regen from ascendancy, I certainly gained some at least). this is mainly because arc can chain to it, so during a single target fight you can get more damage out of arc on the target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info