Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Xyotek wrote:
I'm not sure to understand the "focus" thing...
So if i have for example "12% Chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed" on my wand.
I'll get a new skill, and i'll have to activate that buff to get my 12% Chance.

Is that correct ?

And i assume that if i have many Focus-related buffs, they'll all be activated with the same Focus skill, right ? :D

Thanks for helping the noob here ^^

yes
Hi there.

Haven't played for the last two leagues and wanted to get back in with Ritual and echos of the atlas.

I have played your build before and loved it. Wanted to do another lightning theme, but wanted to see if it could be done with another main skill. I think the elementalist changes are cool as well so I was wondering if you think this build would be doable with Crakling lance instead of arc?

I realise that the skill got a beating in Heist but I think it's a cool skill and it got some buffs this patch.
"
deimudda69 wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:
Try Wallach's freezing pulse totem build.

What do you think was my starter since Breach? :p

Its not about the damage, its about speed and qol. Even with 2 totems the clear was mediocre at best, and at bosses oder thicc packs totems die pretty easily.

I get goosebumps if i think about that i have to hold rightclick for about 5 seconds to plant 5 totems. nothxbye.

Then I must have been doing something different as I had no problem clearing everything and doing most bosses in 10 seconds or less. But I followed the guide completely to the number. Most people who had problems, it was because they were doing something wrong. Hey it happens to all of us. Maybe totems just aren't for you...I would try Enki's build then. I actually got over 20 exalted last league, because currency is super easy to get these days, even as a casual player, so if that's your only concert, I'd say go for it!
Last edited by Mentoya on Jan 15, 2021, 12:28:54 PM
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
Dspayre wrote:
A stellar job as usual Enki.

I notice that on your skill tree that you do a couple of thinks slightly different than I would. Minor difference I think though.

1. You took the 30 strength and 30 dexterity nodes near elemental overload. I would suggest that you spend the two points on Practical Application near our start area. This will net you a gain of 5 more strengh, 5 more dexterity, and 40% chance to avoid interruption from stuns while casting over your way.

2. by the bottom jewel socket, you extend out to the start area with the last point giving you +5 intelligence and 20% mana regen. I might take the first node on the right fork from out start area to get +14 energy shield and 25% mana regen instead.

3. goint north from our start area you take two crit chance nodes. I might respect those to go through Lord of the Dead instead to get more minion life.

Thank you for doing this every patch. I may not comment much, and sometimes I stray off into my own thing, but, I have been reading this thread daily since page 85. Hard to believe that was a little over 5 years ago. I really appreciate your work and that of the regular contributors.

Edit: I notice in the Weapons section that you list "Wrath has #% increased Aura Effect C", but I don't see Wrath in the gem setup. Though I do see you list it in the Rings section when you discuss Essence worm.

All fair points, but I do wanna explain my choices here:

1. The +30 nodes aren't meant to be permanent. Once getting Pure Talent and Atziri's Foible we won't need the +30 Str anymore, but likely still the +30 Dex. So in that case we'd lose a passive when using Practical Application.

2. Those are for Pure Talent, giving us those stats and +25 all Attributes.

3. The crit is needed for EO procs.

Fair enough. Thanks for the explanation
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Harvest Manifesto 3/10/2021

So unbelievably inane it has to be memorialized.
So I must be going crazy and I hate to be that guy, but PoB isn't actually importing this. It's errors and then acts like it's an older tree. It's updated to 4.170 as well.
"
So I must be going crazy and I hate to be that guy, but PoB isn't actually importing this. It's errors and then acts like it's an older tree. It's updated to 4.170 as well.

Same problem
I decided to go with a poison blade vortex budget build. I really need to have single target damage.....I wish all my friends here the best though in the league...Have fun!!!
Last edited by Mentoya on Jan 15, 2021, 1:59:49 PM
"
Elmore wrote:
"

Same problem

Are you using the Community fork?
Last edited by ArionAthreides on Jan 15, 2021, 1:43:40 PM
"
Elmore wrote:
"

Same problem

Works for me.
"
Mentoya wrote:
I decided to go with a poison blade vortex budget build. I really need to have single target damage.....I wish all my friends here the best though in the league...Have fun!!!

Good luck, I'm tempted to go with the "Only winning move is not to play".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info