Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I did not play the build last league so I don't know exactly how it compares to that one, but based on POB the numbers are not bad with Elementalist.

Damage starts at ~1 million unbuffed with basic gear (but 6link) and scales up to ~ 10 million burst with high end gear and cluster jewels and awakened gems and all that. At high end it has ~ 5K passive mana regen (without flask) with a ~ 10k mana pool. Some defense from golem buffs, MOM and sigil of power, ailment immunity.

Not sure how it will hold up against multiple bosses as standing still to keep casting in that arena sounds pretty rough to me (unleash swap for that fight maybe?) - however the nice 700+ life regen might be pretty strong for that encounter. On the other hand, golem uptime against several bosses in a tiny arena - IDK...

Hey a suggestion for the build.
You can replace the 2 Notes Agility and Might with Practical Application, giving you 5 move strength and 40% Stun avoidance for more safety while spending the same amount of passives.
"
Enki91 wrote:
Finished the 3.13 update! Please let me know if there's any typos, was working on this for 11 hrs straight and need some rest now.

It was so much fun watching you updating the guide live yesterday Enki - you put in so much effort into this, thank you!

This is the first guide I followed back in the days, and it is still among the best POE build guides out there. It's also the reason why Arc is my favourite skill gem =)
Last edited by bryngylf on Jan 14, 2021, 4:39:09 AM
"
CrawlingEye wrote:
Hey and I just want to say THANK YOU for such an in depth guide for new players! I've only recently started and I plan on running this build in the next league, but I have one question. I noticed when checking the passive trees towards lvl 80 onwards you only have 44% lightening resist. Does this build have some kind of built in light resist that we dont need the 75, or did I miss something in the guide?

Thanks again for the fantastic guide!

I guess he just overlooked that its only 44% lightning resistance in the PoB. You definitely want to be at 75%.
Thinking of going SSF for Ritual League. How viable is this Witch with few or no uniques?
"
ZetaAurigae wrote:
"
CrawlingEye wrote:
Hey and I just want to say THANK YOU for such an in depth guide for new players! I've only recently started and I plan on running this build in the next league, but I have one question. I noticed when checking the passive trees towards lvl 80 onwards you only have 44% lightening resist. Does this build have some kind of built in light resist that we dont need the 75, or did I miss something in the guide?

Thanks again for the fantastic guide!

I guess he just overlooked that its only 44% lightning resistance in the PoB. You definitely want to be at 75%.

I suspect Enki doesn't put a perfect setup for resistance on PoB due to them being randomly distributed on your gears. Just follow the Guide and keep 75% in Elemental and at least 0% in chaos.
Last edited by ArionAthreides on Jan 14, 2021, 5:59:32 AM
Is there no way to fit Trinity support somewhere into build? It looks so OP...
First thank you for a great build it changed my look for POE and now I am addicted.

Does any one have a good item filter for this as I just use Neversinks but was not sure if one was created just for this build.
Enki, you have 1 free slot before going into rings. Do you plan on using Tempest Shield in that location? You can also fit Lightning Golem into the mix with an Anima Stone.
"
Thinking of going SSF for Ritual League. How viable is this Witch with few or no uniques?

Would like to know too.

I asked Enki yesterday on his stream, he told me that it's not viable in SSF anymore for a league starter but I when I check the new build, I don't see much unique mandatory.

Can anyone share his thoughts ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info