"

‣ 5.5k Life and 5k Mana

‣ 1m combined Arc & Orb of Storms DPS in Path of Building

‣ capped Elemental Resistances & 20%+ Chaos Resistance

‣ Trigger Weapon & Mana% recovered on Block Shield

‣ 50%+ Chance to Block Attacks & Spells

‣ upgraded Pantheon powers

Should I have 50%+ block to attacks & spells pre bone offering proc? or with it

with it, other wise it would go over cap and really hard to do.

Alright thanks for quick answer, appreciate it!

Tried to copycat you in gearing and jewels, however i still find myself getting one-shotted way too often, doing 12+ maps. If you have any idea what might cause it im all ears :)
No problem. You have pretty good life and mana, and near 1M Sirus Dps, i think the reason you are getting one shotted is because your block chance is 51%. So unless you can get increased effect of offerings on your body armor or chance to block attack. You can replace your granite flask with Rumi's Concotion for extra block chance which should increase your survivability. And just keep in mind somethings are suppose to one shot you, just always keep moving, do not stay in the same place for like more than 1.5-2s and you should be fine.
I've been working towards this build for a while now, and I'm finding it very hard to follow the changes that Enki has made to the build. The PoB equipment doesn't match the forum-listed equipment at all, and I'm wondering if I've invested a bunch of currency in items I won't use in order to get the build to work properly now.

For instance, Ungil's Harmony now eliminates critical strike multiplier completely, rather than the PoB's -25% and doesn't Allocate Beef.

The PoB includes 3 Hypnotic Eye Jewels and no Kitava's Thirst.

Which source should we be using? it seems that the changes for 3.11 are causing what was originally what I thought of as the best laid-out guide to become very confusing.

"
No problem. You have pretty good life and mana, and near 1M Sirus Dps, i think the reason you are getting one shotted is because your block chance is 51%. So unless you can get increased effect of offerings on your body armor or chance to block attack. You can replace your granite flask with Rumi's Concotion for extra block chance which should increase your survivability. And just keep in mind somethings are suppose to one shot you, just always keep moving, do not stay in the same place for like more than 1.5-2s and you should be fine.

Awesome, thanks for the tips :) <3
"
For all the people who are asking about gear upgrades or whats wrong with your gear. Check your gear against the gears Enki listed in his guide, or check your gear against mine on PoB which I have posted my pob links before. Generally just get more max life and max mana on every piece of gears possible. Aim for 100+ mana on the wand because it will be better than any other stats, LISTED BY ENKI. Aim to get all high resistances from belt, boots, and gloves, and get a crown of the inward eye for you helmet which will boost your damage greatly. Also try to aim for better item base such as stygian vise, fingerless silk gloves which were also listed in the guide

I have not gotten around to check this thread again up until now. So I have done the checkup on your PoB and you indeed have more Sirus DPS. But gearwise I have mostly all awakened gems and from a personal PoV I have better gear over all(eg. Large Cluster, Arc Chains Helmet etc.)

So I have to ask again what the hell I'm doing wrong.
"
Rorytan wrote:
"
For all the people who are asking about gear upgrades or whats wrong with your gear. Check your gear against the gears Enki listed in his guide, or check your gear against mine on PoB which I have posted my pob links before. Generally just get more max life and max mana on every piece of gears possible. Aim for 100+ mana on the wand because it will be better than any other stats, LISTED BY ENKI. Aim to get all high resistances from belt, boots, and gloves, and get a crown of the inward eye for you helmet which will boost your damage greatly. Also try to aim for better item base such as stygian vise, fingerless silk gloves which were also listed in the guide

I have not gotten around to check this thread again up until now. So I have done the checkup on your PoB and you indeed have more Sirus DPS. But gearwise I have mostly all awakened gems and from a personal PoV I have better gear over all(eg. Large Cluster, Arc Chains Helmet etc.)

So I have to ask again what the hell I'm doing wrong.

I mean your gears look pretty good to me, so like what exactly do you need help with? Your gear and stuff are already better than what enki had in his showcase videos. I guess the only problem i see from your pob is that your mana regen might be a bit low compared to the mana cost but thats all
I might be projecting my own experience here but I also struggled despite having decently looking gear until I took a look at Wombat's gear and copied his helm and amulet.

I used to not have any mana during boss fights, anything that knew how to punch would drain me and I'd dodge a lot, replacing my amulet to Atziri's foible completely fixed it.

Atziri's foible provides insane amount of mana regen that my rare amulet could just not provide, you might be able to go back to a rare amulet later on when you get mana regen from elsewhere but that unique would still provide more mana and mana regen.

If you feel you're too squishy or you end up not having enough mana when fighting bosses / heavy hitters, it's a mana regen problem, today I just face tank anything that's not going to flat out one shot me, I can scratch my nose mid fight without a worry it's amazing.
I honestly can not tell you what it is with the build. Even with fully corrupted awak Gems and BiS gloves(would mean an upgrade around 50-100 exalts?) I still won't be able to even hit 2m dps.

Meanwhile if I compare Enki's PoB or even Wombats they easily hit over 2m. It just feels somewhat horrible to dumb 20-50 exalts into it.(can't really put my finger on how much the build cost so far since im trading alot + harvest craft is beyond busted xd).
I guess I just want an anwser if I hit a wall with the build or not since even my most experienced friends couldn't tell me(none of them ever played any iteration of arc)

Here I was also considering swapping to an Elementalist Arc Version but that would be my "emergency" plan.

The whole "Mana Regen Issue" is not really noticable in my case unless I run a non regen T16 on accident.

I was thinking of swapping to Eternity Shroud and trying the whole conversion memes with the build but I'm not sure to what extend this can work.

Defensive wise I'm at a more then comfortable spot with both high res and block(especially with rumis up)

TLDR; love the build, amazing defense, cant scale the damage wondering if I'm stupid or I hit a cap.

(Keep in mind this is my first "real" League so I do not posses the knowledge to get this build going for lategame)
Last edited by Rorytan on Jul 3, 2020, 10:55:44 AM
"
Rorytan wrote:
I honestly can not tell you what it is with the build. Even with fully corrupted awak Gems and BiS gloves(would mean an upgrade around 50-100 exalts?) I still won't be able to even hit 2m dps.

Meanwhile if I compare Enki's PoB or even Wombats they easily hit over 2m. It just feels somewhat horrible to dumb 20-50 exalts into it.(can't really put my finger on how much the build cost so far since im trading alot + harvest craft is beyond busted xd).
I guess I just want an anwser if I hit a wall with the build or not since even my most experienced friends couldn't tell me(none of them ever played any iteration of arc)

Here I was also considering swapping to an Elementalist Arc Version but that would be my "emergency" plan.

The whole "Mana Regen Issue" is not really noticable in my case unless I run a non regen T16 on accident.

I was thinking of swapping to Eternity Shroud and trying the whole conversion memes with the build but I'm not sure to what extend this can work.

Defensive wise I'm at a more then comfortable spot with both high res and block(especially with rumis up)

TLDR; love the build, amazing defense, cant scale the damage wondering if I'm stupid or I hit a cap.

(Keep in mind this is my first "real" League so I do not posses the knowledge to get this build going for lategame)

Wait your Dps is already at like 1.99 million lol. Did you allocate all your cluster jewels in the passive tree in PoB? They do not automatically allocate them, also check your configuration against my or Enki's configuration. Cause when i checked your PoB your dps is up there, you can just unallocate holy dominion and one health node to get Divine Judgement which gives a ton of dps as well
The Swap to Divine Judgement is something I should've done long ago true. I did take Holy Dominion cause I was missing EleRes before crafting my new helmet and Belt.

About the 2m PoB dps, I might just be stupid and cant use it properly. Since I just swapped the nodes, took all gems to max possible level etc. and I only hit 1.8m.

But other then getting proper gloves, a Watcher's Eye and maybe(?) a better Wand I pretty much hit the cap right?(Awak gems not counted in.)

Also I was wondering about the Large Cluster, I bought this one cause it was the only one in my budget back then(below 3ex). I currently would have another 20 or so I could spend so would that be worth an upgrade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info