Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
For all the people who are asking about gear upgrades or whats wrong with your gear. Check your gear against the gears Enki listed in his guide, or check your gear against mine on PoB which I have posted my pob links before. Generally just get more max life and max mana on every piece of gears possible. Aim for 100+ mana on the wand because it will be better than any other stats, LISTED BY ENKI. Aim to get all high resistances from belt, boots, and gloves, and get a crown of the inward eye for you helmet which will boost your damage greatly. Also try to aim for better item base such as stygian vise, fingerless silk gloves which were also listed in the guide

I just realized, after seeing your build on poe.ninja as top DPS for arc witch right now, that your name is PRICELESSWombat, and not PRINCESSWombat.
Hi,

I have a question. The guide informs us that we should get at least 50% block chance, however when I put Enki's pastebin link on the PoB I notice that 25% of the block chance is due to the Mistress of Sacrifice skill.
When I play my skill tree on PoB this same skill (Mistress of Sacrifice) does not provide me with a 25% chance of blocking.
Could someone please clarify this for me?

(Google translate)
"
paulorik1 wrote:
Hi,

I have a question. The guide informs us that we should get at least 50% block chance, however when I put Enki's pastebin link on the PoB I notice that 25% of the block chance is due to the Mistress of Sacrifice skill.
When I play my skill tree on PoB this same skill (Mistress of Sacrifice) does not provide me with a 25% chance of blocking.
Could someone please clarify this for me?

(Google translate)

Because we are using bone offering which grants minions attack and spell block chances. Mistress of Sacrifice makes our offering skills also affect us. So we get the block chance from bone offering through Mistress of Sacrifice.
So technical question regarding 'Controlled Destruction Support' gem. It states:

Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell Damage

Supported Skills deal (25-44)% more Spell Damage

What is the difference between these? Is it just two lines of the same modifier to give a use of increasing gem quality? Is there a difference between "increased Spell Damage" and "more Spell Damage"?
Currently running 4k life/7k mana and struggling on surviving to sirius. Any tips? I'm using Cloak of Defiance, should I drop it for a rare one with offerings effect and max life/mana?

Clearspeed in T16 is sensacional and I normally have a good time with the bosses too, only problem is Sirius and hard hits like minotaur and etc. Have plenty of currency to spend, so tips are welcome
"
Currently running 4k life/7k mana and struggling on surviving to sirius. Any tips? I'm using Cloak of Defiance, should I drop it for a rare one with offerings effect and max life/mana?

Clearspeed in T16 is sensacional and I normally have a good time with the bosses too, only problem is Sirius and hard hits like minotaur and etc. Have plenty of currency to spend, so tips are welcome

4k life is way too low for you to not get one shot by Sirus, try to aim for 5k, just get more life on your gear, and try to max your block chance as much as possible. Remember to use staunching flask immediately after the Die ray so you can tank all they rays and not bleed to death. You can see how tanky this bulid is with 5.3k hp and 7k ish mana be from my A8 sirus video in page 1583
"
MrXtrm wrote:
So technical question regarding 'Controlled Destruction Support' gem. It states:

Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell Damage

Supported Skills deal (25-44)% more Spell Damage

What is the difference between these? Is it just two lines of the same modifier to give a use of increasing gem quality? Is there a difference between "increased Spell Damage" and "more Spell Damage"?

"More" and "Less" are VERY particular and important keywords in PoE.

If I have 2 modifiers that give "+50% increased whatever"
Then I get 50%+50% = +100% effect of whatever.

If I have 2 modifiers that give "+50% MORE whatever"
Then I get 150%*150% = 225%, or +125% effect of whatever.

Anything with the "More" or "Less" keywords is combined together multiplicatively, rather than just adding all the modifiers together.

ADDITIONALLY, if you had 2 of +50% increased, and 2 of +50% MORE, you'd get the result of both MULTIPLIED together, for a grand total of +350% effect of whatever.
Last edited by Reithan on Jul 3, 2020, 2:40:27 AM
"
UtherSRG wrote:

Many of us are not taking The Agnostic. Rolling 6B is way cheaper on a pure INT piece.

If not taking Agnostic, is it worth taking 5% max life nodes that are not on drect path in "Constitution/Path of the warrior" cluster ?
Last edited by Xevus77 on Jul 3, 2020, 6:48:49 AM
"

‣ 5.5k Life and 5k Mana

‣ 1m combined Arc & Orb of Storms DPS in Path of Building

‣ capped Elemental Resistances & 20%+ Chaos Resistance

‣ Trigger Weapon & Mana% recovered on Block Shield

‣ 50%+ Chance to Block Attacks & Spells

‣ upgraded Pantheon powers

Should I have 50%+ block to attacks & spells pre bone offering proc? or with it
"
Tjucken wrote:
"

‣ 5.5k Life and 5k Mana

‣ 1m combined Arc & Orb of Storms DPS in Path of Building

‣ capped Elemental Resistances & 20%+ Chaos Resistance

‣ Trigger Weapon & Mana% recovered on Block Shield

‣ 50%+ Chance to Block Attacks & Spells

‣ upgraded Pantheon powers

Should I have 50%+ block to attacks & spells pre bone offering proc? or with it

with it, other wise it would go over cap and really hard to do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info