Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
mace2k wrote:
What is the arc gem setup for 4 link and then 5 link? I am running this in perandus and love it!

4 link
arc, faster casting, spell echo, power charge on crit. Even with the 10% from ascendancy getting and maintaining charges is a huge dps boost

5 link
arc, faster casting, spell echo, power charge on crit, Lightning or cold penetration. Cold with a brotherhood, lighting if you don't
Hi

Just respecd to the 2.2 Witch build. I am finding that I really miss my Fire Totem, it was great for boss DPS and fending off mobs. If I wanted to drop anything to put in a FIre Totem what would you suggest, I am not seeing the Orb of Storms do much DPS on the bosses which is why I think it is there. Does it do damage to mobs inside the AoE circle or only mobs outside it?
"
mace2k wrote:
What is the arc gem setup for 4 link and then 5 link? I am running this in perandus and love it!

I'm gonna run like this.

4L: Arc - Spell Echo - Faster Casting - Lightning Penetration*
5L: Arc - Spell Echo - Faster Casting - Lightning Penetration* - PwCharge on Crit
6L: Arc - Spell Echo - Faster Casting - Lightning Penetration* - PwCharge on Crit - Add LightningDmg

Later with better gear (more crit/spelldmg) and more currency (off-color sockets are quite expensive) i will run.

6L: Arc - Spell Echo - Faster Casting - Cold Penetration* - PwCharge on Crit - Empower (Level 3)

*(Cold or lightning depends of having brotherhood ring or not)
@engelswut well i dont think you will need pcoc in later progress the 10% are more then enough with ~15-16 sec PowerCharge, swap for multi or when u have trouble to maintain use inc crit ( you can raise your base crit by ~2% )

I run Arc + Spell Echo + Cold Pene + Empower (lvl 4) + Faster Cast + Crit Multi

30 Shores with Double Pack / Breach / Max Sextants https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006424/page/1
First Selfmade Build as Sparker ( MF ) https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1637690
1 Million Tool Tip Dps Sparker https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1761162

When do you switch from Spark to Arc?
Hello thanks so much for the build. Thought I would share some experiences for the new folks.

I started this at the end of Talisman so I have not run it with the call of the brotherhood ring yet but I still got past lvl 80. I just started on Perandus and so far so good. I started with a 3L Lifesprig and another generic cast speed wand and that setup worked up to Merciless since my resists were maxed.

I linked orb of storms to POC and FC. That is setting up my power charges pretty quickly enabling me to use my Arc + links to better effect.

I tried mindspiral + MOM. Seems to have vnice synergy keeping my mana maxed before the 30% damage was removed via Mind over matter.

In Talisman, I bought a 4L Voll's Protector for an alch. That 100% Power charge on crit basically made it a 5L and was effective a vlong time.

A 6L is what you want for dps. Tabula is beautiful and so cheap in comparison to your other options. You can do map up to lvl 73-74 pretty ez.

I ran crit daggers on Talisman - damage was higher but much slower cast speed than wands obviously. I used a atrizi belt w .2% lightning damage leech. I did not see much of an effect.

Warlords Mark is a big help w leech and charges.

Thats all for now. Thanks again for the build.

Post lost to last page lol!

When do you switch from Spark to Arc?
Hey thanks for the build.
Maybe it will be a noob question but how can we have 5 curses i only saw 2 +1 curses in the build passives.
Last edited by Sairalinde on Mar 7, 2016, 6:16:37 PM
Hey man! Great guide, it made crit arc a lot more fun than I originally had when it was first released.

I'm currently level 65 and working on capping my fire resists before mapping.

My gear:
Spoiler

It's been a BREEZE ever since I switched over to arc. I'm curious, what else can I do to improve this set up? I can't seem to find good resists so I'm still using a spirit shield for my off hand.

Also, I'm JUST starting the 100 point tree and it looks like you get MoM and Vaal Pact in this. When do you believe is the best time to get MoM and what nodes do you prioritize in this stage?

Currently have 3,056 Life, and 870 ES in A2Merc.
Wew, a lot going on in this thread while i was grinding for challenges!

@ViDmEx: I think it's not worth going totems with Arc. You'll lose lots of cast speed, which is pretty much the main stat to make Arc strong.

@crazytrain334: Cold Pen = more cold damage dealt = more freeze duration, which equates into being able to freeze higher life monsters than you could without Cold Pen.

@DesTinyBreaker: If you don't have a CotB, you should use Lightning Pen instead of Cold Pen. That is mentioned in the guide aswell. I'm not a fan of CwDt + LW, it's very uncontrollable and will often warp you directly into the danger.

@Hextall: Daggers work just fine if you want to use them. If you want pure DPS, Shadow is the way t ogo.

@mace2k: Gems are posted in order of importance.

@BundesHeinz: New Vinktars doesn't have instant leech anymore, and the nerf to resistance flasks makes us too vulnerable to reflect, especially those without a Vinktars.

@Kanguranan: I must admit i haven't played the setup much yet, but i assume it deals damage to outsiders as long as you are inside the Orb casting Arc. Can be wrong on this one though.
If you like FT better, you can surely use that over Orb of Storms aswell.

@Necksbro: When your Arc gem reaches Lv16. You can switch earlier if you feel like it, but up until that point i'd say Spark is better.

@Hamrfall: Thanks for the feedback, the Orb of Storms PCoC thing is interesting, will definitely try it out!

@Sairalinde: As Occultist you're able to run three curses. I've included two setups which will overwrite each other. Get damaged = CwDt procs defensive curses, kill/shatter enemies = HoI procs curses for leech and charge generation.

@Ishabooo: Looks good! I'd switch to MoM once you have 600+ unreserved mana and 100+ mana/s regen, VP whenever you feel your damage can be a problem on reflect.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info