Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Can you update the gear set up?
ya enki im sorry bout my post i figured it out and just didnt read i got the tree working with offline tho <3 also im struggling with arc atm but i didnt wait till level 16 should i go back to spark to continue leveling why do i have to wait so long for arc to use it ?
Passive Trees are fixed now! I've manually mapped each of the 28 trees point by point into this sites online skilltree. That was a hell of work, but atleast it works properly now.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

@KillerKrug: Yeah Alchemist could be worth it again, maybe even allow us to drop VP altogether. i'm going to have to test this once the pressure to push is lower on Perandus.

@Nackt: I find Storm Call leveling more intuitive, you can use it basically from the start and it'll last until Arc. You can also use two supports instead of one, with Flame Totem blocking the last slot early on in a 3L.

We use Call of the Brotherhood to convert 50% of our Lightning damage to Cold damage, and Cold Penetration to maximize freezes for safety and HoI-curse procs. The Gem Section is very provisional right now, i will improve and elaborate on gem choices further over the next days.

@spartancompany123: Jewel Sockets are ultimately potentially better for the same amount of points, even when just using 3-stat ones with life and two damage mods.

@Seulo: Currently don't have this build specced in Standard. I will test all four classes over the next days and then post gear of my favorite setup in that section.

@crazytrain334: It's simply that Spark works better for clearing until your Arc geins enough chains for similar results at Lv16.
twitch.tv/enki91
alrighty thanks alot enki i appreciate it im struggling right now with it tho i cant seem to find any good weapons to use currently 48 crit just seems weak inless i want to spend exalts into gear
My gear:

Spoiler

Class: Occultist. L89

I'm aiming for more mana & mana regen (got like 1,5k mana (1k reserved) which I think is very low). I think I have more mana issues after patch due to different nodes you pick, we had probably like 210% mana regen from passives and now we have like 125% mana regen?

Is it possible and should I aim for atleast 1k unreserved mana to increase my survivability?

I think the build is very good. Finished Lab Merc with it but had to dodge spells from boss to not die. For low budget items I think its ok. Some people die to traps and cant make Labirynth with other builds.

Vaal Pact makes us to not have any Life Regen? So we stay chill and we dont regen any hp?

What should I go for now? Try get 1 exa to aim for better rings/amu? Or farm till I can buy VoVinktar or Taste or maybe Voids? Dropped from dagger+sceptre because of the change that we use Flame Dash and I liked it more than WB+FA.

Thanks.

Last edited by SRGDRACUENOV on Mar 6, 2016, 5:34:33 AM
How do you set up your vaal storm call? Do you use normal storm call with it or something?
Last edited by NaowutOne on Mar 6, 2016, 8:13:39 AM
@crazytrain334: Sounds like a gear problem, but that's normal this early in a new league.

@SRGDRACUENOV: Looks good! You should aim for 800+ unreserved mana for high tier maps.
You're right about the mana nodes part, i'll revisit that when i'm less busy in Perandus.

Gearwise, i think the first upgrade should be a Vinktars, then probably Voids and Taste.

@NaowutOne: We actually don't use VSC anymore. I've replaced it with Orb of Storms, which seems more reliable. It's all a little bit experimental atm but feedback and time will tell how well it works.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey man! I tried your build in Talisman and I liked it very much.

I`m trying to play something similar to this crit arc but using totems as a templar, do you think it is viable?
yea enki i got a cotb today after getting an exalted drop in cruel dryed lake so i have that 5k paper dps with no crit buffs to my arc not bad. Also i have another question for you. How come you use cold penetration over lightening when you get a cotb and use hoti ? why not use lightening
@Enki91

Thank you again. Great work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info