Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Update for 2.2 pls:D
Nice build. I was thinking of using this along with orb of storms for support for Perandus.
Wondering if "liege of the primordial" + ice golem + call of the brotherhood will work together?
Golem is going to increase this colde dmg or no?
@Cielak: It will, but it's not worth going Elementalist with this build imo.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91 Why not Elementalist? 40% dmg from using Ice Golem, ends up being 20% since only half your dmg is cold tho, plus 100% ele dmg for 4 seconds every 10 seconds, so 40% uptime on 100% ele dmg buff. And the last 2 points for Conflux? What other Ascendancy class would you go for Witch? Or would you not go Witch at all for Crit Arc anymore?
@LordDivine: I'm personally liking Occultist as witch option more, bringing back the old dual/triple curse glory. Still working on the update, will be posted sometime tomorrow (before patch of course).
twitch.tv/enki91
"
LordDivine wrote:
@Enki91 Why not Elementalist? 40% dmg from using Ice Golem, ends up being 20% since only half your dmg is cold tho, plus 100% ele dmg for 4 seconds every 10 seconds, so 40% uptime on 100% ele dmg buff. And the last 2 points for Conflux? What other Ascendancy class would you go for Witch? Or would you not go Witch at all for Crit Arc anymore?

Seems to me like Inquisitor is better in pretty much every way.
@Jarmanuel I'd have to at least sort of agree, tho the 45% crit multi on Righteous Providence was nerfed to 30% no? I just hate the Templar starting area in the skilltree. So far from the good crit nodes... Plus old no-pants dude just ain't as cool as Witch :P
Last edited by LordDivine on Mar 3, 2016, 6:03:59 PM
Nice man thx for updating!!
Btw. what is your class choice?
Update complete. Not satisfied with the layout, but it will work for now. Expect things to change/improve over the next days.

@Walla_____: I'll try them all out in Standard over the next few days, but my main priority is on leveling in Perandus for now.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info