Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@Enki91

Created some builds for ascendancy. Since it is very well possible to start either witch, templar, or shadow I made builds for all of them. These aren't min maxed, but honestly only the starting nodes were changed. They are mostly the same builds.

Witch

Shadow

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2B2NVS4nTy71h4nBSJpUqCxa_XfIOSBGWBx5_xpUukyfw1WwLvopJUY_6IvShL-v1bRnDCQj0LYu5k8BUH8fyHbzqakMreCycBUIRLUGWfIOus9D16-5Ms6cIHNya4IUyIG6dro8aRZ1QMBps5YtTUtteNukb8REPJKp-x6yYFm86WHRV42pVxl8qg9vkItWmKU9rt4V97DiFe2ZUgpvtIOFzogAEs_AfwGZo8nwOp1VboEPItoaWdDrYJy-QVRo4TC1E-zvjiihkCY9GHRSOZPemtvq9glcrL50W8yY80B_v608E18QJIKOjiw5auZFHgLM=

Trickster is very strong. I would pick : walk the aether, weave the arcane, swift killer

Free frenzy charges, 5% chance to gain 10% of max mana back, and a free 20% attack speed & 20% cast speed when using whirling blades. I will be playing hardcore, so I think this would be my first pick. Provides good max mana as well.

Assassin is good as well. Ambush, Unstable infusion, and deadly infusion are probably the ones to go with.

Templar

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUATwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-iAASz4XPAZu0ggpu2huw4lnQpT4V7OtjkImu3ZlQnLxps1aaFfZBVNumdrho4JKqnCOWLFm_r7o9GG_HjanyDHNya4IUyHRR-xxEtjxpFnY5kLJxTUvemBUIreLb6QZYfx66z0PUti0yzbRkgbtAfvYII9CL0UDDv61crwFRsC9tevOpqQ5MnEQ9_xi-dvopMLayYEZYW86EvRPs6WHRVDkgHHiY8O-NVxl8qXfKVLooog9sqC_DVZAlwUklRj_qJ0-v1jDbDCQdjVUu5k8u9YeLyHSaVFr9VrkSrj6aCEN-w8a-ouQxSApbSfJJuvFY=

Inquisitor - instruments of virtue, righteous providence, inevitable judgement.

Very strong nodes, but how to deal with reflect? Doesn't seem safe to me. Inevitable judgment will eventually get you killed, I think. Strong in it's own regard, but maybe too strong.

Hierophant :

Divine Guidance : More MoM is really good. A total of 40% of damage goes to mana is really strong. The +100 maximum mana is really good too.

Conviction of Power : The ability to possibly get free power charges on kill seems good. Although I do not think 10% alone is enough to drop out power charge on crit.

illuminated devotion : Strong for vaal storm call setup. Light pen, spell echo, increased duration, vaal storm call. Pop these into your helm and you will be doing serious burst damage to bosses.

Let me know what you guys think. I am liking trickster at the moment for hardcore. That small 5 % to gain mana back is really good. I am also liking 40% MoM with Hierophant. I do think conviction of power is a very lackluster node though.
Last edited by ytv on Feb 29, 2016, 7:23:25 PM
Don't worry guys, update will come with Ascendancy. I'm not planning too much for now because it's pointless before knowing the full patch notes tho.
twitch.tv/enki91
I'm really digging inquistor. I like the idea of being able to drop cold pen. What can we replace it with though? My first thought was the newly buffed Inc Crit Strikes, but another blue socket on LC won't do. Any ideas?
IGN: dwreckedarc
Last edited by dwrecked on Mar 1, 2016, 11:37:17 AM
why do we not upgrade Cast on Damage Taken gem to a higher level?
First of all, thank you for the guide @Enki91 !Second, it's been 2 weeks since I started playing PoE (not being that successful, btw) and was looking for good beginner-friendly build to restart with the new expansion!
"
Enki91 wrote:
Don't worry guys, update will come with Ascendancy. I'm not planning too much for now because it's pointless before knowing the full patch notes tho.

I'll wait for the uptade to come and try my hand on it! Good guide!
"
Grotherozaur wrote:
why do we not upgrade Cast on Damage Taken gem to a higher level?

Higher level means it takes more damage to proc the casts. There's a point where casting more often is better than having the links leveled a little higher.
IGN: dwreckedarc
@mmogamr: Not sure yet, it'll take some testing to find the most optimal setups for each class.
twitch.tv/enki91
This is a really good build. I actually like the witch again thanks to this build.
Is this build still viable with the upcoming nerf to crits?
@D3monkid: Yes, it should be.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info