Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
bultraaas wrote:

Pls some tips folks. Im cleaning maps just awsome but i have huuuge issues with metamorphs , sirus and all guardians. Seems like dmg is way too low. What should i improve ?

I would say the weapon is kinda bad. You have two dead stats on it. Also how many times does your arc chains ? Lvl 26 it chains 9 times. If you are far away from this you may try with weapon that is +2 to all lightning spell gems and better stats. For example :

Why get rid of Three Dragons? Freezing enemies with Arc is awesome.
Hello all. I followed this guide to a great extend, and I have learned alot. Also, first time doing endgame content. This has been fun, time to cool of til next season, thank for the great work Enki!

This is were my gear ended up ^^

"
Why get rid of Three Dragons? Freezing enemies with Arc is awesome.

Planning to use a different unique helmet for the next setup.
twitch.tv/enki91
Would an explode chest work well with this build?
"

The explosions would be barely scaled, so likely not.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"

The explosions would be barely scaled, so likely not.

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to seeing the updates you put into the build. :)
"
MrSirN wrote:
Hello all. I followed this guide to a great extend, and I have learned alot. Also, first time doing endgame content. This has been fun, time to cool of til next season, thank for the great work Enki!

This is were my gear ended up ^^

Holy fuck, nice staff!!
I think Flesh and Stone is the right approach to a new "arc witch"
because it combine the best of two worlds, nearby and far.

steelskin is ok with cast when dmg taken for most of the uses.

but the one thing that bothers me is the main concept about an arc witch. lets consider all the other people who cannot afford ultra gear.

an arc witch still needs to CAST really quick arc to make damage.
if you cant freeze enemies any more and a pack of 1000 enemies are running towards you especially in modded t16 maps you will have a really, really bad time.

i like the idea of the constant mana, even with good mana reg arc skipped somethimes with my old build.

i dunno what you have planned enki but a quick lookup at your char told me the vague direction, tried it, and im not happy with it.

because it dont changes the fact that there are situations (for example sirus lv.8) where you hate being an arc witch, because you cant stand for straight 2-3 seconds to make damage (sirus jumping around like on steroids)

if there would be some way of applying a damage over time dot or dmg debuff with arc that would be awesome. but again, im new to this game. im sure you are one of the most exp. guys when it comes to balancing a new arc witch.
@Enki what do you think about new skill gem Kinetic Bolt? I know we don't have much information about it yet. But it looks like a better version of Arc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info