Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Updated the guide slightly - dropped Sovereignty for more life nodes, dropped Herald of Ice for a CwDt+Enfeeble setup and changed the 100pt leveling tree a bit. All in all, this version should be more HC-viable now!
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for the constant update's :D I am really enjoying the build so far, just wondering what a good mana regen/free mana amount is to maximize the Cloak of defiance. Also will defentily be trying the new CWDT + enfeeble while dropping HOI as the extra mana + curse should help a bit. Also the main thing that seems to kill me is map boss's as most seem to just blow threw the mana shield and 2 shot me. I currently skip most boss's but other then that I can clear pretty fast without issue and I am sure with more gear I will be able to do more :D

Current Gear:
Spoiler
Hey man! Great guide, following it atm and loving it!

Any chance you could post the passives tree before the update? the one with sovereignty
IGN: UbbaPulse
I have no clue why I've never tried arc, I love it so much. I like your new tree a lot too, more life <3

Just one more question I came up with, what about vaal stormcall? I've never tried it on hardcore and I'm assuming ele reflect is going to be problematic? But it just destroys entire screens and is up again after every big pack.
Last edited by JuicedG on Mar 31, 2015, 8:03:08 PM
@Godsdragon: I would say minimum 800 unreserved mana and 220 mana/s. Quite weird that you have such problems with bosses, your gear seems ok, maybe a few low life rolls that can be improved if possible.
Let me know how it works for you with the new CwDt Enfeeble setup.

@Ubbarina: Thanks! I've already posted the new passive trees.

@JuicedG: I must confess, i've never tried out Vaal Storm Call. You'd have to drop something else important to fit it in (Vaal SC - Conc - Light Pen - Echo). Unfortunately can't test it, won't have internet for a few days and can only check in here on my phone atm.
twitch.tv/enki91
Currently level 55 in the 1MHC, destroying everything with 4L Arc. I used the leveling tree in the guide. Can recommend!
Level 73 now have max elemental resist and 3.5k life but I get pretty well one shotted by basic mobs in level 67+ maps...I have arctic armor as well as your 4 link CWDT set up. Do I need mind over matter? Am I missing leech? (I currently have Life on hit in my arc)
"
Enki91 wrote:
Updated the guide slightly - dropped Sovereignty for more life nodes, dropped Herald of Ice for a CwDt+Enfeeble setup and changed the 100pt leveling tree a bit. All in all, this version should be more HC-viable now!
thanks for the update ;D
@Karyoplasma: Thanks, cool to see it works well in HC!

@dkowalch: That's weird, it's mostly the leech you miss. LGoH does not work with spells, only attacks, so switch that with leech asap. I leveled to ~78 without MoM in the 1mSC race and had no problems.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
@Karyoplasma: Thanks, cool to see it works well in HC!

@dkowalch: That's weird, it's mostly the leech you miss. LGoH does not work with spells, only attacks, so switch that with leech asap. I leveled to ~78 without MoM in the 1mSC race and had no problems.

Oh crap you are right X) was using it this whole time haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info