Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Enki91 wrote:
"
Can this build work with CI as well? Should I just spec into CI instead of EB and look at different gear?

(Sorry can't figure out how to search within this thread for previous mentions of CI / Chaos Inoculation).

Nope, the build doesn't even use EB either. CI means you'd have to lose both Acrobatics and Mind over Matter and also give up Inpulsa's for a high ES chest, second weapon for a high ES shield and take care of reliable stun, freeze and chill immunity. And in the end, you'd still end up with way less survivability and damage than the setup as its posted.

Oops, had the wrong witch PoB tree open when typing out my original message.

Got it thanks! Looks like too many compromises to enable CI. I just like the fact that I don't have to worry about maxing chaos resist when taking CI. Oh well.
"

Oops, had the wrong witch PoB tree open when typing out my original message.

Got it thanks! Looks like too many compromises to enable CI. I just like the fact that I don't have to worry about maxing chaos resist when taking CI. Oh well.

No worries. Atziri's Promise + a chaos res roll on boots is usually enough.
twitch.tv/enki91
Ye nice idea :D

regarding CwDt - you noticed the extra keyset with ctrl ?
Perfect for Aura and Golem skills ;D
Hey, thanks for the great guide! With the build changes in 3.8 I wondered why you chose to connect the tree close to Mind Drinker and Blood Drinker with the Dex node. Isn't it better to connect with Int+10 and +8% mana close to Mind Drinker instead of Dex+10 and +6% health close to Blood Drinker?

On second thought, I guess the health is just that much more important. Sorry for the basic question. =&
Last edited by earlb on Sep 7, 2019, 10:29:19 PM
big thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you enki for doing it once again.

beside that, does anyone still have the old versions like the 3.6, where we did some run aura in helmet?
maybe on enkis twitch account? i would like to compare a few things.
Hey all im having trouble early mapping and labbing with my current build, what can i improve to make this the OP arc witch. I dont have a ton of life or dmg i feel like.

Here's my cheap current build: https://pastebin.com/gFwbnuND

It'd be nice to know what I can improve or if i just need to farm currency and wait till it gets better.
Enki, you got a few DOT nodes in POBs tree. Its mistake?
Quality on arc gem isnt important? I mean shock vs bosses still a waste of effort or something?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Quality on arc gem isnt important? I mean shock vs bosses still a waste of effort or something?

The build is invested a lot in scaling crit multiplier and crit chance as secondary. Since you cast so much and so often, your chance to shock is very high against bosses even Shaper. Dealing a critical strike means 100% chance to shock under normal conditions. Thus, quality on Arc isn't as important and not required.
A filthy casual
Last edited by Hologram_o on Sep 8, 2019, 4:08:44 PM
With the fact that you can give yourselves passives now with your amulet, would you recommend getting static blows? It looks like it wouldnt be too much and it seems like a great add on to the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info