"
Cendrake wrote:
"
Enki91 wrote:
I'll focus on my new guide first before i'll update this

Wait... what? :D

Alright, Enki, you have my full attention now ^^

Enki Necro guide inc

Honestly might be the only thing that'll make me play blight...
"
ScaryAtheist wrote:

Enki Necro guide inc

Haha... ya. I'm feeling you. I too would be more looking forward to a new build from Enki than Blight.

I'm all antsy now and bursting with anticipation lol. Hype is real!
"
ScaryAtheist wrote:

Enki Necro guide inc

I'm afraid not! https://twitter.com/Not_Enki/status/1160875592574754817

Also this: https://twitter.com/Not_Enki/status/1168548223625191424
Last edited by Sir_Brucible on Sep 4, 2019, 10:41:29 AM
"
Sir_Brucible wrote:
"
ScaryAtheist wrote:

Enki Necro guide inc

I'm afraid not! https://twitter.com/Not_Enki/status/1160875592574754817

Also this: https://twitter.com/Not_Enki/status/1168548223625191424

Hopefully "not a league starter" doesn't also mean "ultra expensive".
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Phaeded wrote:
Hopefully "not a league starter" doesn't also mean "ultra expensive".

Should be within 10-20ex range depending on meta, it's more the availability of core items that makes it not a league starter.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hi there fellow Arc Witches,

seems like the patch didn't change too much for us, beside the Watcher's Eyes mana leech turned into ES leech they removed the "Alchemist" cluster right next to the Powercharge/jewel and added some Mana stuff there.
most interesting in this new cluster seems "Prodigal Perfection" with +60% Spell damage and +20% max mana (including small node).

Left top over the power charge we got the "Golem Commander" cluster, which grants a 3rd golem, some minion life, +70% effect of golem buffs and +20% spell damage - using this with flame golem (instead of minion life support) gets close to "Prodigal Perfection" damage output (a bit less)
but you will have a 3rd satellite semi-tank and could swap this for stone golem which will grant +190 life reg or chaos golem (-6% phys damage)
^ instead of more mana pool ofc.

other attempt might be "survivalist node" with the small node next to "resourcefullness" - this gives +15% to all ele resis to help build up around a Mind of the Council aswell as alot of evasion & evade chance, 1% max cold resi and some minor life.

Mind of the Council seems to be untouched and prooved very sufficient for mana sustain.
Maybe this can be swapped with a "% of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when Hit while affected by Clarity" Watcher's Eye once mana reg is high enough? not sure tho.
(This attempt might render a Watcher's Eye or any gear with % of Damage taken from Mana before Life useless or even dangerous though as it cant be sustained anymore?)

Clarity got a nice boost, PoB doesn't include this change yet though.
Otherwise manareg did not change for this build.

Last there is an "Aqueous Accelerant" mana flask cluster next to Pain Attunement - this seems to be pretty useless imo.

Greets!

Edit: Life Flask gives ~3.7k life now instead of ~5k with a +20% duration belt - will this be sufficient? :-o

Edit2: Not quite sure about boosted golem buff amounts - they should be higher than PoB tells ... 3x 25% increase + 70% increase = 145%
So actually -4% phys damage should be somewhat -9 or -10% phys damage, shouldn't it?

20% increased damage per golem from ascendancy seem to be missing aswell
So "Golem Commander" might be quite strong actually :)
Last edited by Sail686 on Sep 4, 2019, 2:09:15 PM
Golem Commander + 3rd Golem should give:

+70% effect of golem buffs from Golem Commander
+25% " from Ascendancy
-----
+95% effect of buffs this means:

+9.5% cast speed from Lightning Golem
+28.5% crit chance from Ice Golem

aswell as a 3rd Golem with 145% increased buff effect like:

+20% damage buff from Flame Golem = +49% damage (edit - miscalculation)
+110 life reg from Stone Golem = 270 life reg
+4% physical damage reduction from Chaos Golem = 9.9% reduction
^ (possibly 5% at lvl 22 = 12.25%)

and last but not least:

+20% damage from Golem Commander
+20% damage per summoned Golem from Ascendancy

So lets sum this up with an Ele-Style Flame Golem:

+89% damage / +28.5% crit chance / +9.5% cast speed

+ an extra semi-tank / + whatever damage a golem does :-P (basically +50% dmg from Golems lol)

Also these Golems might get up to level 23 with +Global Gem lvls

^ Aswell as our Arc, getting a +2 duration or +1 socketed Inpulsa would enable Arc to get up to lvl 28 with Empower ;-P *dream*
Last edited by Sail686 on Sep 4, 2019, 4:19:46 PM
actually with staff +3 to lightning gems, inpulsa with double corrupt +2 to duration and +1 to socketed, lvl21 arc, lvl4 empower gives us lvl31 arc and 10 chains, if u add helmet with enchantment "Arc chains an additional time" it will end in arc chaining ELEVEN times, thats massive, did they remove mana leech from wrath watcher's eye tho?
Golem Commander will surely find its way into the build. Sucks that Beacon of Ruin is still gated behind a rather useless node while also taking additional very specific investment to even be any good while most other DPS ascendancies get 2pt nodes that are way stronger by default, or else Elemancer could be used too without killing off other parts of the build.

Only briefly looked into a few ideas while working on my other build today, will focus on figuring out the new setup and updating the guide tomorrow. For now it looks like either MoM or Acro/Phase Acro need to be dropped to fit everything into the build, so survivability will take a hit.
twitch.tv/enki91
The only actual loss is Alchemist cluster + mana leech of any source.

Stone Golem could compensate the lower Life flask amount,
Golem Commander still seems to give more dmg than with 26% flask effect,
so only loss then is 2% attack and spell dodge, 11% chaos resi & ~1sec flask duration

"
[...]provided more and greater sources of mana on many items[...]

^ This and Clarity up to 33 mana reg (from 17.2) might get us enough mana pool and regeneration to drop Mind of the Council somewhen?

Or is Alchemist that mandatory? I'm a newb ;-P

As extra we get 30% shock effect, not plenty but well ... xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info