Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

@roberth36: The elemental damage nodes equally affect Arc as spell damage. As a little bonus, they also buff the damage of HoI's explosion, which spell damage doesn't.

While shadow's starter cast speed nodes are stronger than the ones in witch, i'd still go through the % damage route to keep the on-hit damage/casts per sec balance for optimal freezing/shocking.

Missing the witch starter mana regen node is not such a big deal. You can make it up on gear, or with another 8% mana + 10% mana regen node in witch section.

@citron: You can upgrade your Mind Cry wand, amulet and ring. Ele dmg with weapons on your belt does nothing for this build, could replace it with movement speed if you can afford. Rest of the gear is pretty good.

On your tree, fill up the leftover life nodes then get the life regen.

@Hjelpen93: I don't see much to upgrade on your gear aside from the obvious coil after getting the right colours. You could get a Taste of Hate and/or Vessel of Vinktar, or maybe a Lv21 Arc.
twitch.tv/enki91
I have a 50ish spell dmg 80 crit and low cast speed wand but it drops my DPS over 1500 from using the mind spiral. I will continue to search for a better spell dmg/crit/cast speed wand
Hi guys,

how much of you have experience with the new qunique topaz flask, Vessel of Vinktar? Would the mana leech be enough to cast arc without clarity?

Really liking this build so far in Talisman :)

Quick question, why don't we get 20% on our arc? I get that we're shocking things with freeze but arc doesn't freeze on every cast, isn't 10% more chance to shock just icing on the cake?

Last edited by Ithilir on Jan 6, 2016, 9:53:57 PM
A couple things --

1. Why Cold Pen with CotB? That only effects 50% of our damage -- wouldn't Controlled Destruction be strictly better as it is with many crit builds?

2. Pathing on the tree -- you can trade the INT node to the left of Path of Divinity for a 3% cast node by taking the north 8% ele node instead of the south one in the Elementalist wheel.
"
meep_42 wrote:

2. Pathing on the tree -- you can trade the INT node to the left of Path of Divinity for a 3% cast node by taking the north 8% ele node instead of the south one in the Elementalist wheel.

I dont understand this suggestion, as we must take the INT node left of Divinity in order to reach the Overcharge notable. May you elaborate again how we can trade this INT node for more cast speed.

Cheers
-Monkeyface
"
Monkeyface wrote:
"
meep_42 wrote:

I dont understand this suggestion, as we must take the INT node left of Divinity in order to reach the Overcharge notable. May you elaborate again how we can trade this INT node for more cast speed.

Cheers
-Monkeyface

My fault, I'm still working from the leveling trees and haven't gotten that far.
Hi

Just got back into the game and am having fun playing this build. I have just reached lvl 60 and have almost completed the 80 point build. I have looked at the 100 point and 123 point jewel builds. I think it will be rather quick to get to about 80 then it will slow up a lot, this will give me about 23 points to use taking into account the 3 quest rewards I still have to get. Should I forego any jewel nodes and just complete the 100 point tree or look at the last 43 points as one mix and match section.

If I should mix and match could someone list the priority of the remaining spots, I don't have one of the rings for lightning to ice conversion and am not an active trader so unless I get an Exalted drop or get a valuable Unique to trade I might have to stick with lightning for a while.

I have managed to get an Assassin's Haste Cobalt, Eldritch Knowledge Cobalt and a Survival Secret's Cobalt and a few other random jewels

Thx for your help
"
Kanguranan wrote:

I don't have one of the rings for lightning to ice conversion and am not an active trader so unless I get an Exalted drop or get a valuable Unique to trade I might have to stick with lightning for a while.
Thx for your help

To get the "Call of the Broterhod Ring" should be the top priority of your next efforts. Only with this ring the build becomes really powerful. You need to be able to freeze the incoming mobs on the higher level maps. It actually felt like a huge boost, once i got this ring. Check poetrade.com for cheap offers. I bought my ring for 2ex.

By using the chaos recipe you can easy farm ~0,5 exalt per hour. So 4 hours farming for the ring.

Cheers
-Monkeyface.
Last edited by Monkeyface on Jan 7, 2016, 4:45:27 PM
Last edited by Monkeyface on Jan 7, 2016, 4:51:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info