Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

There is your build translated to polish language http://pathofexile.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=4296
Maybe you can add this link to the first post in some visible place?
I will try to keep it updated (it will be helpfully if you always write in CHANGELOG Spoiler what you change or which section)
IGN: @Marcin
Last edited by XnIcRaM on Jan 5, 2016, 3:49:44 AM
@MalakielCL: Not so sure about CI, it comes with some restrictions: You HAVE to wear a shield, no Lightning Coil as you have to wear a high ES chest and you have to use Life Leech gem as you can't quickly pot back to full life.
If you still want to try it, something like this could work:

@Fathervic: 25k+ with charges is ok for that tier. As for gear, biggest upgrade potential is in your wands. First wand could use a asimilar replacement with cast speed, second with higher spell crit chance. Your amulet could be replaced with crit + crit multi.

@XnIcRaM: Thanks for the work, really appreciate it! I've put it to a newly added section, hoping for more people to translate this guide into different languages to reach out to even more people.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
@Fathervic: 25k+ with charges is ok for that tier. As for gear, biggest upgrade potential is in your wands. First wand could use a asimilar replacement with cast speed, second with higher spell crit chance. Your amulet could be replaced with crit + crit multi.

Thanks alot for the feedback! - BTW 25k, is without charges :)
Last edited by Fathervic on Jan 5, 2016, 9:56:20 AM
Vagan crafts Crit Multi on Daggers and Scepters, mate :-).
I'm thinking of getting 2 void batteries (and changing my passive tree to the void battery one you recommended), but can't decide if it's worth it. I'm currently using:

Do you think upgrading to 2 void batteries will be a significant DPS boost?
IGN: OneEyedShadow
@Cabesi: Indeed, thanks! Changed the according section.

@Amarantine: It will be a noticeable DPS difference, plus a good amount of additional mana.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey, I really like the look of your build but I would like to do it on a Shadow. I'm pretty new and I'm kinda lost when it comes to builds and which nodes are bad/good.

This is the shadow version I made based off of your 80 point leveling build.

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBRXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUth4iaVFr-J03BSKgtd8g5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUX_GkycvnRbzJjxsCyL0bRkI9MBUakMtix_HK3gsnAVCQZaus9D1TLMgblAw214RD6yYOlhVxoPbdFVfKhEtfIPr7prgRZ1TUqcIna4abDbpJKoWb-Nq5CLVpilP7Dg62IKb7SDhc6IABLPAZicvkFUaOLaGlnQ=

The differences are:
I'm missing 56% spell damage and the mana regeneration % + energy shield node from the witch's start area, but I picked up 56% elemental damage + energy shield on the shadow's side.
Mine is using 79 instead of 80 points.

So my questions are..
How will my DPS be affected by taking the elemental damage nodes instead of the spell damage nodes?
Would I be better off going down the cast speed side for the shadow?
How much of a difference does the 25% mana regen actually make?

Thanks so much for your time!
Elemantal damage and spell damage is kinda same thing for us.
Trying to figure out where to go next with my gear/tree. I know I could switch out gloves but im currently saving. Probably need some gem upgrades as well

Yes I got VERY lucky 6L my chest. I currently have IIR in the 6th link but with light dmg I am about 24k w/ out power charges.

gear
Spoiler

tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABLMFQgceB2MI9A5IEQ8RLRGWFm8WvxbzGmwb8RzcHRQfxyBuIvQkqiY8JpUnLylPKgsreCycLYsvnTbpOlg62DvjQZZEq0T7RZ1JUUwtTLNQMFBCUzVTUlVLVa5Vxl3yXyph4mQJZJ1qQ2u3bAttGXBSdFV8g37HghCCm4UyhX2J04oojDaOZI8aj0aPpo_6kFWTJ5UulnSa4J2uoS-iAKcIrJius7aGtvq86r6KwFTAZsu90B_Q9dWm217fit-w4XPjauQi5Yvr7uv17DjtIO_r8NXyHfem?accountName=citron&characterName=SauceyArc
Hi just wanted to say thanks for the build, its fun and got strong early with cheap items.

If someone have time i want to ask what I should upgrade next in my gear.

Spoiler

I have a coil im working on but its hard getting the right colours. I have 2 ex to use right now, my tooltip dps buffed with charges is 30k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info