Season Ten, Event 26: One Hour Brutus Kill

Whew, made it!

Started with a Templar (cause I'm a masochist) and sure enough, died being stupid. Yes Virginia, in a race leave those bloody strongboxes alone! I should have known better, small confined area, lots of dead bodies laying around and sure enough, respawns the dead, stacks the corridor with enemies and despite spamming pots I'm DOA. At 27 minutes mind you. Grrr....

So I figure I'll just reroll with my go-to build: Firetrapping Shadow and secure a couple of consolation points.

Best decision ever was going to Tidal Island for that QS flask as I had no MS boots anywhere for either character. Almost died again getting mobbed in Submerged passage due to stupid narrow raised walkways but this time pot spamming saved me.

RNG blessed me in the Ledge although of dubious benefit for my build. Still I equipped as I did not want to die again. Ultimately made it to Brutus with 3 minutes on the clock and knocked him over in two. Yippee... extra points for me! That gives me the Lapis Amulet and I couldn't care less about the other rewards this season.

No transmute orbs at all so I couldn't do a lot of upgrading. All the Rares and Blues were found as is with no augmentation. Oh, and the Coral ring dropped from Brutus so was no use whatsoever for my race. But it looks pretty now :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info