Season Ten, Event 21: 90 Min Rogue Party

Praise the quicksilvers

GG :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Died in mudflats but team caught me up and was able to cruise through act2.

Spoiler
"
Pam wrote:
When I saw mano's skilltree I just realized how insulting it was to lose to him but what are you gonna do when the game shits on you

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Dec 27, 2014, 5:40:40 AM
Classic Mano
>4th Duelist
>First to Kill Fairgraves
>Lv26
>SOLO :D :D

Smooth as butter. Last race I played was a very successful 90minute Brutal Solo (2nd Duelist) so I used the same build for this race.

GAMEPLAN
- I've noticed that Exile leagues can give you a HUGE gear boost early on.
- One example is Lower Submerged Passage where the exile often spawns close to the entrance.
- I reset-farmed the instance a good 5 or 6 times, killing some exiles and skipping others to get a solid bank of rares, some I wore all the way to the end:

- Tore through Brutus, Fairgraves, Merveil (80% cold res!!) and zone uniques all the way up to
River/Felshrine/Crypt.

MID/END
- With Crypt 2 being a Lv22 zone and storymode Act 2 taking so damn long, I'm still curious to stick it out in Crypt 2 to compare how my EXP gains go.
- This race though, I had 45 minutes left at Lv19 along with rares in every slot. I decided to just gun it for Act 3 Sarn.
- Got lost a few times, vaal kill was not fast but arrived at Sarn with about 15 minutes and farmed it back and forth skipping Perpetus

NEXT RACE
- Drop some life nodes for dmg (coming from 90Normal from 90Brutal was a huge difference)
- Crypt 2 to Lv20 then sprint over storymode to Pyramid, doing Vaal boss soon as I hit 21

TLDR TIPS FOR NEWBS
- Reset-farm exiles in early zones where to get a big gear boost or even solid levelling uniques
- Know what exiles your build can take on
- Know what exiles your build must run like fuck from
- KNOW HOW THESE MIGHT SCALE WITH LEVEL. eg ranged phys get easier and easier but casters can go from pissweak to pwnzurface in like 3 zone levels (eg lightning storm guy)
- Finally, I don't recommend PUGing party races unless they are RL/Guild friends... you will need to lie down and count to ten from the frustration of your group's clearspeed.

Closing Gear (dat sword, mayne)

Solomode is A-OK :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info