Season Ten, Event 18: 90m Fixed Seed Brutal

SHIT SHIT SHIT. NOTHINGF MORE I CAN SAY. GOOD BYE.
Whenever I tried to access certain areas in act 2, I was getting kicked all the time. Impossible to advance like this ...
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Pam wrote:
I don't know what's worse, getting a 2nd quicksilver when playing on fatty gateway or the amount of fags hudding in the top ten

or terrex being best racer in season 10 Kappa//
Europe gateway keeps on disconnecting since yesterday, had 2 zana missions failed bc there was no way to get into the crumbled laboratory or the map, and now in this race i spend the last 15 minutes trying to get through the vaal ruins because either vaal ruins lvl 2 or the wetlands failed to create a proper instance wich i could get into...

hope the team gets back soon and fixes it. but then again, no hard feelings for the team that has holiday's just like normal people ;)
del
ign: oberarmklaus
Last edited by vorkasse on Jan 25, 2015, 11:51:29 PM
Got kind of lucky on cast speed
"
janimauk wrote:
"
Pam wrote:
I don't know what's worse, getting a 2nd quicksilver when playing on fatty gateway or the amount of fags hudding in the top ten

LOL

<3
The same as yesterday - failed instances.
I had to tag every waypoint in fear that i'd have to go back too far after random logout.

How could instance failures happen in fixed seed? What could possibly go wrong with them?
St was brooooken - some instances failed to connect and results in DC. Creating new instance helps to fix it i just cant enter one corrupted area where you cant create new instance. Make it to lvl 17, without DC i can make it to 18 :(

Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Last edited by Alabamak on Dec 26, 2014, 8:44:10 AM
"
janimauk wrote:
"
Pam wrote:

Are you gunna start pleying or ur hud isn't working??:<)(D_Kappa
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info