Season Ten, Event 16: One Hour Brutus Kill

"
Will multiple characters of same class that all get to lvl 13 give me 5 points each?

No. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Nice cascade of dc-s. Kicked out to log in screen 4 times.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
Will multiple characters of same class that all get to lvl 13 give me 5 points each?

No, only the highest level character per event will count.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏

the rng was with me in this one
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Game ran perfectly for me - thanks GGG. :)

I'm on AU servers - what about all of the moaners?
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
DemiDemon wrote:

Tried both EU and US, same thing, so doesn't look serverbound. And I think if we don't get out of town we have reason to post it here so GGG can do something about it.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 25, 2014, 8:25:52 PM
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
DemiDemon wrote:

Tried both EU and US, same thing, so doesn't look serverbound. And I think if we don't get out of town we have reason to post it here so GGG can do something about it.
Yeah, fair enough to notify GGG. Problem is they (and their server providers) are all being run by skeleton crews at this time of the year.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info