Race Season Ten has Started! Preview of 3d Alternate Art for Alpha's Howl Reward.

There's a small issue with character migrations out of race leagues (i.e. having them move automatically to Hardcore after the event ends). Until it's fixed, I'll be migrating the characters out of the races by hand a few hours after they finish.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
The art looks awesome, hope I can get it this race.
That's some pretty cool artwork there. Unlikely I'll get my hands on it but nice work.
Absolutely amazing, even if i'd probably never get one of em it's still a good thing to see such great artwork.
Doot
Looks great.
Steam: teemu92
Looks amazing so far. Hope you get the issue sorted.
Phew! I guess I won't have to buy more character slots to keep racing! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Looks very good. Just a little twinkle in its eyes and it'll be awesome.
"
"
Chris wrote:
Until it's fixed, I'll be migrating the characters out of the races by hand a few hours after they finish.

I don't know of any other lead developer/managing director that would do this on Christmas bloody Eve.

+1 Chris you machine, you better take at least tomorrow off!
By chance, any way to get my character I deleted back since I was under the impression that after a bit that it didnt change that maybe it was not going to?
:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info