Race Season Ten has Started! Preview of 3d Alternate Art for Alpha's Howl Reward.

"
cooptheking wrote:
By chance, any way to get my character I deleted back since I was under the impression that after a bit that it didnt change that maybe it was not going to?
:(

From every race thread:

"Points are awarded at the end of the race, do not delete your characters until they have been moved to the permanent leagues."
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
"
cooptheking wrote:
By chance, any way to get my character I deleted back since I was under the impression that after a bit that it didnt change that maybe it was not going to?

From every race thread:

"Points are awarded at the end of the race, do not delete your characters until they have been moved to the permanent leagues."

I have been awarded the points, and your response is about a waste of time. This is like the 5th? event i've ever done. Not all of the players race or read every detail of every post.
I was asking a simple question to which I'm expecting a simple reply.
Thank you for being a jerk though <3 Merry christmas to you too :)
"
cooptheking wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
"
cooptheking wrote:

From every race thread:

I have been awarded the points, and your response is about a waste of time. This is like the 5th? event i've ever done. Not all of the players race or read every detail of every post.
I was asking a simple question to which I'm expecting a simple reply.
Thank you for being a jerk though <3 Merry christmas to you too :)

They don't restore deleted characters.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Ahhhh that hat will be so pretty! Definitely renewing my commitment to try for it, crazy tutoring schedule notwithstanding.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Anyone else wondering why a dog helmet needs a hat? Hey guys check out my hats hat...
Hope they don't add the fur; my brain might explode trying to figure out why a dog head needs a fur hat.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Dec 23, 2014, 8:29:26 PM
Wish I were able to get the Alpha's Howl, unfortunately my schedule and racing schedules don't line up.
sweet helm
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Nice!!
Rockin' since 2013.
"
"
Chris wrote:
Until it's fixed, I'll be migrating the characters out of the races by hand a few hours after they finish.

I don't know of any other lead developer/managing director that would do this on Christmas bloody Eve.

Chris' dedication is amazing.

I dont want to look at the artwork...cause it is something else I wont ever get to have in game. lol
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Chris,

Could you do the GGG Path of Exile fan community a HUGE favor and post an image
of a character wearing the new Alpha's Howl? (Preferably a geared Ranger)??

That would be truly epic, and what is Chris good at ? - truly epic deeds!

-retsudo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info