Final 0.9.3 Patch Notes

"
"
Chris wrote:
Made damage scaling from weapon-based skills multiplicative. For example, if a skill adds 50% damage, it'll do so regardless of your other damage scaling.

How does this work with Support Gems that increase a skill's damage? Does it just add that % increase to the skills, making it an increase in the total skill damage multiplier?

EDIT: I suppose this would apply to the damage bonus from leveling a gem up. For instance, Heavy Strike by default has Total Physical Damage +50%. At level 2 it gets 3% Increased Physical Damage. Does this mean Heavy Strike increases my damage by 53%, or by 54.5%.

It's closer to the second number. It's like an increase from a passive skill.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So many changes from my last play through. It's almost as if I'm going through a whole new game.
#Chris: dont quote me on that
How does shock nova interact with size alteration of aoe radius?

If you increase it's size, is there a bigger "max damage zone"? Let's just say that the base range from the middle point to the furthest circle is 10 yards. If you increase the radius by 1 yard, do you get max damage from 10 to 11 yards?

How does it interact with smaller radius too?
"
faerwin wrote:
How does shock nova interact with size alteration of aoe radius?

If you increase it's size, is there a bigger "max damage zone"? Let's just say that the base range from the middle point to the furthest circle is 10 yards. If you increase the radius by 1 yard, do you get max damage from 10 to 11 yards?

How does it interact with smaller radius too?
No.
If you increase (or decrease) the radius, you're changing where it's maximum distance is, and therefor changing where the point is that the damage is not scaled down.
so whats goig on now? i can log-in on char but when i try to join the game i get autodisconnected Oo
IGN Crakk
same :( an unexpected disconnection has occured... must be offline? i'm in hardcore league if that somehow matters
Last edited by Jolrak on Nov 16, 2011, 1:35:11 PM
Spells got gangbanged in every orifice on this one.
Steam:Gonejah
Same here disconnected and cant connect anymore something's up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info