Final 0.9.3 Patch Notes

Added a new item series - the Strength/Intelligence one-handed Sceptres.

- this mean glacial hammer and infernal blow will work with this new wep type?
"
pupp3t wrote:
Added a new item series - the Strength/Intelligence one-handed Sceptres.

- this mean glacial hammer and infernal blow will work with this new wep type?

Yes
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Chris start working double overtime extra time exceeding time to get .9.3 out, love you long time.

waiting patiently =P.
For reference.
My 0.9.2g beta 'content.ggpk' file is ~2.6Gb. My 0.9.3a20 alpha 'content.ggpk' file is ~3.2Gb. Patching 0.9.3 fresh using my 0.9.2 'content.ggpk' starts a ~1.1Gb download. That's 600Mb of brand new content (music, art, areas, quests, skills, etc) on top of ~500Mb of existing things that have been changed since 0.9.2.

I should also note that because of the way that the PoE patcher works the actual size of the patch and 'content.ggpk' will vary from person to person. This is just to give you all a rough estimate to get a feel for the scope of the patch and so those of you with slower internet connections can plan accordingly.
Forum Sheriff
Last edited by tpapp157 on Nov 11, 2011, 3:59:25 PM
Wow. This is a lot. I really look forward to test it out. Awesome job!
DMT:

Load universe into a gun.
Aim at brain.
Fire.
This is so exciting. Do we got a timeframe for when the build will go live?

I suppose I'll notice by starting the client, but then you accidentally start the game every time the launcher doesn't download a new patch (suggestion - include "play" button in launcher). I guess the characters displayed at the bottom if forum pages will disappear as well (since Legacy league was scrapped ;( )

BTW what timezone is forum time?
Last edited by Meltage on Nov 13, 2011, 3:01:26 PM
Hmm... what to do first, study the skill trees, do a few sacrificial character runs to accumulate the first several quest reward skill gems, or just dive in and run straight for merciless.
"
konfeta wrote:
Hmm... what to do first, study the skill trees, do a few sacrificial character runs to accumulate the first several quest reward skill gems, or just dive in and run straight for merciless.

Test the game and report bugs, of course!
Hold on, let me whip out my chemistry set.
Last edited by konfeta on Nov 13, 2011, 6:34:43 PM
"
Chris wrote:
Made damage scaling from weapon-based skills multiplicative. For example, if a skill adds 50% damage, it'll do so regardless of your other damage scaling.

How does this work with Support Gems that increase a skill's damage? Does it just add that % increase to the skills, making it an increase in the total skill damage multiplier?

EDIT: I suppose this would apply to the damage bonus from leveling a gem up. For instance, Heavy Strike by default has Total Physical Damage +50%. At level 2 it gets 3% Increased Physical Damage. Does this mean Heavy Strike increases my damage by 53%, or by 54.5%.
Last edited by AlienFromBeyond on Nov 13, 2011, 7:37:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info